+ Visit West Ham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Bye Bye Mo Mo?

Bye Bye Mo Mo?

Diame is offskis to Everton if you believe this article.

Obvious he don't really want to be here as he thinks he is better than the club. Kouyate is a massive upgrade anyway and Poyet looks a bloody decent young player. So MoMo, thanks for your efforts and I wish you luck for the future.

Will I miss you? Nah..Not really. - view external link

re: Bye Bye Mo Mo?

we wont miss him, I think he had 2 good games for us! Bye Bye!

C & P...

West Ham Supporters Fansite

So Diame could be on his way according to fresh reports...I wouldn't believe this too much as he is still training at the club today, and Poyet has challenged him to do the Ice Bucket challenge, meaning he is still expected to be at the club for a while yet. All this rubbish that he has said goodbye to the players is just that, rubbish! However were he to leave, I don't think its a massive lose. He hasnt been in the form he was in when he first joined, and seems to want to leave the club for sometime. It probably hasn't helped that Allardyce keeps playing him on the wing, but still, he often looks uninterested or just not happy, so maybe its time to bring an end to this long running transfer story. This £3.5m clause thing is getting old, Gold confirmed last year that this clause no longer exists.

Believe it when I see it. Contrary to the early posts on this thread, I do believe he has been decent for us.

Bye Bye Mo Mo?

Quality player. Has been quiet on and off during the last year or so.

Maybe better suited to a different style of play were Sam to change things around.

Don't hold your breath though.

Id have the hump and would want to leave if I was played out of position most of the time

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)