+ Visit Queen of the South FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Java update virus

Java update virus

Just to let you know there is a java update virus on here my anti-virus picked it up please be aware and do not let it download onto your computer.

re: Java update virus

Happened as I read this post,,,I'm finished with mad for the moment:/ :/ :/

yes iv got it here too ,but youl soon notice that this java update virus is very common ,you get it through pop ups advertisments ,yet another reason footie mad should stop this approch to adverts and pop ups .

Quote Originally Posted by gazza70
    Just to let you know there is a java update virus on here my anti-virus picked it up please be aware and do not let it download onto your computer.
    Nothing detected my end - Footymad HQ have been informed and will get back to me ASAP

I've had a Microsoft Security warning about this site! Potentially Unwanted Programs (PUPS)(THREE) removed this morning, and a warning from Microsoft do not use this site! What the hell is going on?

Had this as well.

You can only just see the forum there are so many adverts on here. Ridiculous the amount

Quote Originally Posted by QOS_MAD_ADMIN
    Nothing detected my end - Footymad HQ have been informed and will get back to me ASAP[/quote]

Footymad HQ are fully aware of the problem and are urgently seeking out the rogue advert.

They have also taken onboard your views on the number of adverts on the Footy MAD sites ...

Footymad removed rogue advert yesterday afternoon. Any information as to what actually happened please let us know. Is anyone still having problems ?

Yes, I've had this as well in the last couple of days ... my Avast Security blocked it.:/

Thanks for sorting it out admin, always seemed worse when answering a topic.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)