+ Visit Tottenham Hotspur FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: AEL Limassol vs Spurs

AEL Limassol vs Spurs

Anyone off to Cyprus?

COYS

re: AEL Limassol vs Spurs

Good Morning Meat, I was out there a couple of weeks ago, it will be very hot even for an evening K.O. Having said that with the return leg at the Lane we don't need to go all gung ho in this one.

Is the game being televised anywhere?

Anyone else that wouldn't mind losing or just me ?

Quote Originally Posted by meatismurder
    Anyone off to Cyprus?

COYS
    Bank holiday weekend to one of the holiday destinations. No way could I justify £500 on a night out even if it is spurs. Far to expensive for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Superstaryid
    Anyone else that wouldn't mind losing or just me ?
    You wouldn't mind spurs losing? Are you being serious? Winning it means CL entry a major cup etc. I want spurs to win every thing they are in.

Obviously winning it would be fantastic but in all probability we won't win it, in fact we will probably roll over against the first decent team that we play. The thing is a farce that heavily disrupts the domestic campaign and if we were to go out at least we wouldn't have to play in that God awful group stage

Europe disrupts our domestic campaign? So does fa and league cup you saying we shouldn't bother with them? We get top 4 shall we not bother with CL footy as that will disrupt our domestic campaign.

I have loved away games in Europe and under the lights at the lane nothing like it. We need to give it a good bash and I need to get some good away days in.

WIN WIN WIN SSY, it is no worse than playing all the domestic competitions, look at our past Euro glories, when the old 1st division was larger by four teams, it is not our policy to not want glory.

No matter what competition we enter we should try to win every game!!

If we ever do get into the CL again then is that going to disrupt our season???

So does anyone know if the game on Thurs is on TV?

COYS

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)