+ Visit Bolton Wanderers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: FREEDMAN GET OUT OF MY CLUB!!!!!

FREEDMAN GET OUT OF MY CLUB!!!!!

You fcking clueless scotch freak.What the fck was the idea of taking davies off and putting wheater up front that just astounds me what is the fcking greasy haired useless pr1ck trying to do?On the sidelines two one down the guy just doesn't look fcking interested,a quick word with one of his coaches a little arm wave,then fck all gets done for another 5mins.I cant believe gartslimes choice of managers over past 6 or 7 yrs how is gartside still being allowed to infest and destroy a wonderfull football club,we were once a club that other clubs envied and copied our philosophies now we are a club in decay,we are dying a slow death.We have to start remonstrating at games the way Coventry fans do,or even Blackburn a couple of seasons ago.For all of us who love the club we need to get back to the warbys hatred of the early eighties and fcking make ourselves heard,let the cnts know we are onto them.Its heartbreaking whats happening now.Remember it was rioch who got us back to life after our

re: FREEDMAN GET OUT OF MY CLUB!!!!!

On paper we have a squad that should get us in the top half. On paper our team were just as good as Boro tonight.

Unfortunately we play on grass.

These players have lost all confidence, because of the way they are instructed to play. We WILL be relegated unless we get rid of Freedman, even under Megson we played better football.

Tonight, about 5 minutes into the second half, Mills hit one of his 60 yard cabaret passes straight to their goalie. I looked down at Freedman and could not believe what I saw. He ****ing applauded what Mills had just done.

I never thought I would say this but I honestly wish I hadn't renewed my season ticket. I just do not want to watch this bilge.

Gartside has already made horrible decisions, and this one tops the lot.

Another masterclass in how to motivate and get the best out of players by Freedman.

We've got Liam Feeney, who's only attribute is bombing down the right hand side. So in Dougie's infinite wisdom this player spends most of the match on the left.

Craig Davies was outstanding and easily the best Bolton player on the pitch. Joe Mason hardly touched the ball all match. So have a wild guess which of these two players made way for Beckford. With five minutes left.

I had no problems with him swapping Trotter for Danns. Shame it wasn't half an hour earlier. Or an hour and half.

With about 30 seconds left he brought on Hayden White for McNaughton. Either McNaughton's injured or Dougie's even more pathetic than anticipated.

I had to almost force myself to go tonight, and now wish I hadn't. It's not that we lost the match , it's DF and his decisions, followed by post-match deluded comments I can't stand. Also Fatside who sits on his hands being paid £350 grand a year and watches our once-great club go down the pan.

I've decided enough is enough and am cancelling my direct debit tomorrow , I've had enough of this bilge.

Quote Originally Posted by referee_its_offside
    I had to almost force myself to go tonight, and now wish I hadn't. It's not that we lost the match , it's DF and his decisions, followed by post-match deluded comments I can't stand. Also Fatside who sits on his hands being paid £350 grand a year and watches our once-great club go down the pan.

I've decided enough is enough and am cancelling my direct debit tomorrow , I've had enough of this bilge.
    I don't blame you that was garbage tonight the only way to get rid of Davies and Gartside is to hit them in the pocket once the Macron is empty and the money has dryed up they will leave!

[quote="Whatsmore"]You fcking clueless scotch freak.What the fck was the idea of taking davies off and putting wheater up front that just astounds me what is the fcking greasy haired useless pr1ck trying to do?On the sidelines two one down the guy just doesn't look fcking interested,a quick word with one of his coaches a little arm wave,then fck all gets done for another 5mins.I cant believe gartslimes choice of managers over past 6 or 7 yrs how is gartside still being allowed to infest and destroy a wonderfull football club,we were once a club that other clubs envied and copied our philosophies now we are a club in decay,we are dying a slow death.We have to start remonstrating at games the way Coventry fans do,or even Blackburn a couple of seasons ago.For all of us who love the club we need to get back to the warbys hatred of the early eighties and fcking make ourselves heard,let the cnts know we are onto them.Its heartbreaking whats happening now.Remember

Whatsmore n Defcon I said exactly the same in my post worst midfield ever.

The only difference between ED GARTRAT n Dick TUrpin was Turpin wore a mask.

How can buying a hotel mean that It goes on to the back of the football club from £93 million to £163 million.NeverNeverNever!

A prime example of how ED grander scheme was the fact they didn't even allow us to get The Juke.Yet we Apparantley sold the same amount of season tickets as last year.
    The land the ground on and surrounding was a refuse tip I believe snapped up for peanuts and now this 100 million pound backed expansion,including new houses proves to me that ED is just building a portfolio.

Defcon is right we have been milked and last season starts again!

Defcon, that is a cracking post mate. On the same lines as the Glazers at Old Trafford, albeit in a different way. At least Davies on the face of it has been painted as a sugar daddy. But businessmen like that don't do nowt for nowt.

I've said for ages that eventually we will go bump. It is inevitable.

I thought Spearing was the worst player on the pitch last night, but you could see from his reactions that he was totally pissed off. At least he cared about his performance, I can put up with players being out of form, it happens. But the players are playing to Freedmans system, and they are obviously uncomfortable with it. Boro had 69% possession in the first half. That cannot be right playing at home.

I've read it all now, I honestly believe Dougie needs sectioning under the Mental Health Act.

On the official website he doesn't think there was too much wrong last night, bad referee, I agree, but the referee did not have a bearing on Bolton's tactics.

He's losing it lads.

Just been on Talksport and Sky that Malky McKay will not be taking the Palace job!!

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE come and get this deluded negative, one dimensional tedious w****r off us Palace!

Exactly the same as last season without any excuses this time!! utter bilge football with seemingly no way out of it.

Im sure that Jordan Ibe character would liven up the forward line a bit though. But as always a temprary fix just like Wilshere, Dawson, Sturridge, Jutkievic etc, once they **** off we are back to square one

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)