+ Visit Crewe Alexandra FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Money Back

Money Back

Seriously!!

If we are not going to get a couple of good defenders in can I please have the money from my season ticket back!

I refuse to sit though that rubbish again and again all season, either sort it out NOW or give me my money back, it was embarrassing!!

re: Money Back

Your money is on the way to the Cayman Isles, no money goes into the TEAM.

Quote Originally Posted by itwasin

If I recall, you were never on here, even recently, when we were winning promotion or winning the JPT ...!!
    Now why is that I wonder ...?

Quote Originally Posted by somersetcrewe

If I recall, you were never on here, even recently, when we were winning promotion or winning the JPT ...!!
    Now why is that I wonder ...? [/quote]

You're giving him oxygen. :-(

Keep to the Subject matter you sad guys

Ignoring the last pillock, would you have asked for your money back 3 seasons ago when we lost our opening 5 matches and won promotion?

Alex fans aren't just pothunters, we put up with the rough and the even rougher, er, the smooth

Getting a little nasty on here once again. I thought all that was behind us. Come on gents, let us stop throwing the insults and just talk football.

Thats because our team have been absolute garbage for 3 games Mick, conceded 9 goals already and have'nt changed anything from last season, so frustrating!

Quote Originally Posted by PAULCAFC
    Thats because our team have been absolute garbage for 3 games Mick, conceded 9 goals already and have'nt changed anything from last season, so frustrating!
    I realise that, Paul. However, we have to abide by the rules of this forum, as highlighted in the administrative messages. Just doing my job, mate.