+ Visit Sheffield Wednesday FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: How the tables have turned

re: How the tables have turned

And that's what he got in reply Braggy. Banter lol xxxx

It's still A Rotherham song.

Quote Originally Posted by SallyKate
    And that's what he got in reply Braggy. Banter lol xxxx

It's still A Rotherham song.
    Ahhh, SK reassuring GCB via B that it was only banter, thereby smoothing the way to be offered the spare ticket for tomorrow!!
    Got your number SK.
    Where shall we meet ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by GreasyChipBeattie
    There Braggers, I've gone and done it.
    I feel all kinda grown up and, dare I say it, a little 'arder nah!!

You know me Mate, always up for a bit of banter, but never bought into all the nastiness.

Though I'm sure some would disagree with me, we're fellow human beings well before we are football rivals.

Anyhow, nice to re-acquaint with you Braggers.
    Hope you had a good summer.
    Now, I don't want to start tempting you to jump ship this early in the season, but I do have a spare ticket for tomorrow.
    Come oooonnnnn, you know you'd enjoy it ;-)

Tha must be jokin Greasy...Ad rather stick pins in mi bleedin eyes than goo n watch yar lot!!!

Ditto with the reacquaintance mate.

Ar, not too bad a summer greasy..Trouble is, it dunt last long enough but we can't have everything eh. Not like that bleedin Aussie that has ten month summers the jammy git!

Anyway mate I'll let you and Sal go to the match together...Three'

Quote Originally Posted by braggyowl

Tha must be jokin Greasy...Ad rather stick pins in mi bleedin eyes than goo n watch yar lot!!!

Ar, not too bad a summer greasy..Trouble is, it dunt last long enough but we can't have everything eh. Not like that bleedin Aussie that has ten month summers the jammy git!

Anyway mate I'll let you and Sal go to the match together...Three's a crowd and all that.
    I'm even missing Boro' today due to work..I swap and change all the time for the aways (and even some homes) but I can't get out of this one (chuffin shift work)

Tek care Greasy...Enjoy the match.
    Done my time on shifts Braggers. Feel for you Mate.
    Took the plunge with self employment about 12 years ago and thankfully doing OK. Although I do now have a mortgage 3 times the size for about another 400 years or so!

Wish me luck with Sal.
    By the way, somewhere in my garage, I think I've still got half a bottle of Anais Anai

Greasy...It'll take more than half a bottle to get into sal's pant...Er I mean to get into Sal's good books mate...She sups like a bleedin fish!

Quote Originally Posted by GreasyChipBeattie

Anyway mate I'll let you and Sal go to the match together...Three's a crowd and all that.
    I'm even missing Boro' today due to work..I swap and change all the time for the aways (and even some homes) but I can't get out of this one (chuffin shift work)

Tek care Greasy...Enjoy the match.
    Done my time on shifts Braggers. Feel for you Mate.
    Took the plunge with self employment about 12 years ago and thankfully doing OK. Although I do now have a mortgage 3 times the size for about another 400 years or so!

Wish me luck with Sal.
    By the way, somewhere in my gar

Kinell Braggers, this one's playing hardball. I might have to invest in a bottle of Mateus Rose and a signed photo of Roger Wylde ;-)

Just jesting SK.
    I'm happily married really :-)
    Two boys (neither of them that interested in football )
    You sound like a lovely lady, and just for you, I hope Wednesday have a good season, finishing 7th!!
    Sorry, I couldn't quite hope for more than that for you.
    When our teams do eventually meet again, I've promised Braggers a pre-match beer and you would be more than welcome to join us for a glass or two of vino x

haha She's crackers Greasy, that's for sure..But you don't wanna mess with her when she's on her 6th bottle of wine...And that's just the dinner time sesh! (soz Sal, just kidding love).

Oi Sal, I remember that Wolves game...We were winning 2-0 then they pulled one back...We were p!ssing about with the ball in the last few seconds in the corner (something that I really hate at the end of a match ) and they broke free and scored...It was about the 93rd minute...2 points down the pan again!!!!

Greasy..When our teams do meet again it would be my pleasure to buy you a pint mate.

Quote Originally Posted by braggyowl
    Greasy..When our teams do meet again it would be my pleasure to buy you a pint mate.
    Sounds good Mate.
    I will gratefully accept your kind gesture of a pre-match pint.
    I will, of course, enjoy buying you a post match pint when we win.
    And if we lose? Well I'd like to think I'm man enough to buy you one anyway...by leaving the money in an envelope behind the bar!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)