+ Visit Bolton Wanderers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The great Bolton Wanderers swindle????

The great Bolton Wanderers swindle????

In 2002 Eddie Davies completed his ownership of bottle by buying 2.3 million in shares taking his ownership from 29.7 to 94.4 about.In 2006 Bolton Wanderers made a profit.
    According to what you read or believe the debt at the club when Megson arrived was 29 million.

The question I have to ask is if we made a profit,why was Sam A not allowed to further Wanderers progress in his attempts to get us in the Champions Leauge.

Eddie Davies the saviour LOL! Has milked this club.He buys the bloody hotel on the stadium from DE Veres for £50 million and it goes down as we are in debt to ED to the sum of £163 million.

But good old Uncle Eddie has stopped his interest payments on the money he has put in.Were we or were we not in the Premier Leauge.SKY Money!

We made a profit in 2006 BSA left not long after 2007!
    Something stinks.Did we not have accountants.ED is not Abromovich he is a businessman who acquired this club for very little.BSA brought Okocha ,Djorkaeff for nothing we reached a ma

re: The great Bolton Wanderers swindle????

kin ell white84 well thought out and spot on post.Sad though it is when we consider where we could have gone if big sam had been backed by dodgy edd and fartslime :/

Its true if our and chairman and owner had matched big sams ambition for the club we could have been top 4 at the time but for some unknown reason they didn't and look were we are now no man's land and struggling to stay in the championship at this rate!

One day BSA will write a book and the truth will come out!

What a mess we are in OMG lose Saturday and DF will still be in charge,he is unsackable.

Can Mavies come to the rescue,n Ibe .Back to the standards of the 80's

Quote Originally Posted by white84
    One day BSA will write a book and the truth will come out!

What a mess we are in OMG lose Saturday and DF will still be in charge,he is unsackable.

Can Mavies come to the rescue,n Ibe .Back to the standards of the 80's
    I'm looking forward to reading the BSA book white84.

[quote="white84"]In 2002 Eddie Davies completed his ownership of bottle by buying 2.3 million in shares taking his ownership from 29.7 to 94.4 about.In 2006 Bolton Wanderers made a profit.
    According to what you read or believe the debt at the club when Megson arrived was 29 million.

The question I have to ask is if we made a profit,why was Sam A not allowed to further Wanderers progress in his attempts to get us in the Champions Leauge.

Eddie Davies the saviour LOL! Has milked this club.He buys the bloody hotel on the stadium from DE Veres for £50 million and it goes down as we are in debt to ED to the sum of £163 million.

But good old Uncle Eddie has stopped his interest payments on the money he has put in.Were we or were we not in the Premier Leauge.SKY Money!

We made a profit in 2006 BSA left not long after 2007!
    Something stinks.Did we not have accountants.ED is not Abromovich he is a businessman who acquired this club for very little.BSA brought

Hi Defcon I've read your posts n agree with you 100%,His takeover was in 2002 and his shareholding went from in the 36% Mark to 94.6 around for £ 2.23 million.
    Basically I was adding a little to your post.

Facts such as we turned a profit in 2006 we had full grounds,our player lay out was very little under BSA.
    ED is a hard nosed businessman a tax exile who has been milking this club with his supposed loans and getting a very good amount of interest.
    How can buying the Hotel off De Veres for £50 million go down as the club has lost money.Flashing up as we owe ED £163 million.

We actually owe nothing.We are not debt ridden ED is just not putting anything in.He has made a packet off the back of our club.We own our ground and know the Hotel.

This 100 million pound development who is funding this,like you have said mate 11 years of Sky money,full grounds most of the time.Moonshifty his company should be called.
    It stinks to high heaven.

without prejustice

Hi guys can't bee you have only just caught onto this campo is my witness i said all this 3yrs or 5 yrs ago

but many on here told me to shut up like culsh whatmore jimmy jazz the little crew of mates on here.

it is so obvious how to get rid of these guys in power.

fan power is the biggest asset to any club in any league because without you paying your season ticket money then they are f ucked

what ever the quality of players they have so to push the owner out and the chairman out you simply don't turn up !
    to watch eddie davis 7 phil gartsides wanderers

because that is what you are watching your not watching Bolton wanderers your watching an asset stripping smoke screen to pull on your heart strings.

BWFC died when big sam left because the investment was to keep the club afloat to keep gartside in his ivory tower.

so your a victim of your own stupid cause !

i really want to go back and watch bolton again
    my money is burning a hole in my pocket

but I ain't

Klassnic I do honestly get the point your making here but I just cant agree with it.The main reason is what happened in the early eighties.I remember late seventies 78 or 79 I think it was,we beat man urinals 3.0 at burnden in front of almost 40,000 yet by the beginning of the eighties when it all started going t1ts up the fans went away in their thousands and most never came back.So that's the main reason I disagree with the stay away policy,but I understand were your coming from with it.A rareity for me to understand any of your posts

I bet they would come back this time if we all stayed away until a new owner came in and put some cash into a decent manager and players and the club takes off again the fans would come back in there thousands!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)