+ Visit Sheffield Wednesday FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Liam Palmer

Liam Palmer

Can't remember the last time we had such a promising prospect come through our own academy. He has been my man of the match for nearly every game this season and I can't help getting optimistic about this lads future.

He's on a long term contract and supports the club - if the Premiership clubs come calling, the cards are in our hands.

You wouldn't believe he's not a natural right back, looks like he was born to play in that position.

I hope he continues to develop, the lads got a fantastic future ahead of him.

re: Liam Palmer

Agree with all that Roth...I put in another thread the other day how much palmer had come on..He was brilliant on Tuesaday night.

A bloke at work always asks about him (he knows all of palmers family from Worksop) and a couple of years ago said he would play for England one day.
    I just laughed tbh but if he carries on as he is you never you.

I work with his Dad. Nice bloke and obviously very proud. Use to rib him when he was on loan at Tranmere, telling him to tell his lad to sign for Rotherham.

Will definitely play in the Premiership one day.

Rotherham lying again!! Liam is 100% a Liverpool fan!
    Half his family support them to.

His dad and half his family played for me on Sunday mornings in worksop and Liam used to stand with me on tough line.

He's never been Wednesday

Quote Originally Posted by manorblade

His dad and half his family played for me on Sunday mornings in worksop and Liam used to stand with me on tough line.

Quote Originally Posted by aussieowl

[/quote]

ironic post of the month from #thecoward

Quote Originally Posted by Edwyn_Chevans

[/quote]

[/quote]

coward???

Quote Originally Posted by manorblade

Totally irrelevant point really but whatever floats your boat.

Liam and his dad went to Cardiff in 2005 in Wednesday shirts - so much for 'never been Wednesday'.

Nice to know he stood with you on a 'tough line' though...

I've seen Liam wear a Wednesday shirt many times. And he wears it with pride.

Quote Originally Posted by aussieowl

[/quote]

[/quote]

coward???[/quote]

Think he was referring to the pig.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)