+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: O/T - Your ideas for TV programmes ...

O/T - Your ideas for TV programmes ...

Idly flicking through a few pages on T'Internet, I've discovered some exciting new programmes which may be coming our way;

The BBC are considering making a drama about the Shannon Mathews kidnap hoax!

Not to be outdone, ITV are contemplating a TV drama about Jimmy Saville!

F.F.S. !!

I wondered if our readers could propose any more wonderful ideas for the TV moguls?

How about "Harold Shipman - THE MUSICAL"?

(Sweet Mother of Christ - take me now!).

re: O/T - Your ideas for TV programmes ...

Wish they would bring back pro celebrity snooker used to love that if anyone remembers that.

Monkey Tennis?

A funny thing is telly. That programme "Benefits Street" which was aired earlier in the year, featuring a load of scally type underclass scroungers.

White Dee, one of the main characters is now on Celebrity Big Brother, earning herself a nice few quid I should imagine. Leaving the rest of us law abiding citizens to flog our guts out to get by in this world.

F@cking absolutely barmy!!!

For a number of years, I've held on to the hope that someone would commission Pro-celebrity boxing. I have a long list of prospective participants.

Talking of Benefit Street, what about a program called ' Benefit Street shoot em up? No not doing drugs, but a sniper on a roof, we could get some great footage of a sniper picking off scrounges and in the process save the country a fortune whilst entertaining us at the same time!

Ok, maybe not then!

Quote Originally Posted by ScarboroughMiller
    Talking of Benefit Street, what about a program called ' Benefit Street shoot em up? No not doing drugs, but a sniper on a roof, we could get some great footage of a sniper picking off scrounges and in the process save the country a fortune whilst entertaining us at the same time!

Ok, maybe not then!
    You ever thought of moving to the US Scarbs? I think you'd be at home here, especially if you joined the police force

my thought would be that in this electronic age that a remote control could be designed with a big button labeled "Shy-te Removal" where you could point it at the TV and remove any person or prog of the screen and exterminate for ever.it would certainly get plenty of use for me.I have a long list to remove of my TV.