+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Walker & Giddings Just Can't Help Themselves Can They

Walker & Giddings Just Can't Help Themselves Can They

Walker at Forest, needlessly mentioning Sheffield Wednesday.

Bennet at Millwall, must have been 4 or 5 references, and up until KO he sounded like he didn't even wanna be there.

Their a*se wiping of Wednesday knows no bounds does it

re: Walker & Giddings Just Can't Help Themselves Can They

Did you hear walker screaming down the mike when weds scored their third goal? You would have thought it was a cup final and weds had won it!

After the Watford game I was in the car driving home and I thought I would phone P&G to put over the opinion that Rotherham played well but were unlucky to lose.

An assistant answered the phone, took my number and said they would phone me back.

Four calls from Wednesday fans followed by an interview with a Wednesday player then an interview with the Wednesday boss I gave up and switched the phone off.

I suspect this isn't an isolated event.

Has the League Championship trophy been handed over yet, because listening to BBC Radio wendy Bias, they've won it already

Yep same here. Got in the car after the Watford match. It usually takes me about 20 mins to drive home from NYS. As soon as I turned the radio on there was the pigs manager droning on..at last he;s finished I thought but no let up..straight on to a pigs fan doing the same..then they interupted the pigs fan..thank christ for that I thought they might go over to Stevie or one of the other local managers..nope...straight on to interviewing a pigs player...so in all the time it took me to drive home it was pigs pigs pigs all the way home..to say there is no bias is bollax in the extreme and it just gets beyond a joke..

The pig fans often say thanks for great coverage from dee dar..of course they feckin do..its about the only local club they give a decent amount of coverage to.

Message to Radio Dee Dar: get your act together boys you are becoming very arrogant about your so called lack of bias and frankly it is toss...

Quote Originally Posted by ExeterMiller
    Walker at Forest, needlessly mentioning Sheffield Wednesday.

Bennet at Millwall, must have been 4 or 5 references, and up until KO he sounded like he didn't even wanna be there.

Their a*se wiping of Wednesday knows no bounds does it

lets hope forest give them what for next week

I've noticed that after each game they always seem to manage to squeeze in interviews with the Wednesday manager (in full by the way and not edited) and one of their players while the other local teams managers only get edited highlights broadcasted. Bias two hats. Boooooooooooooo

And in the commentary our game yesterday that Staton guy chuckled as he announced May's goal for the washdays.

Poor very poor.