+ Visit Nottingham Forest FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: flattering result for Derby,

re: flattering result for Derby,

It seems to say everything about Fulham. It wasn't all that long ago that they were in Division 1 and that's where they are now heading again. This time there will be no Kevin Keegans about to bring back up.

I think Readings' defence were just as bad if not worse. Early days, still 42 matches to go.

Readings defence was poor but they stayed in formation whereas Fulham were all over the place making it easy for derby.if they would of kept there formation on a couple of the goals it would of been tighter but they went for the ball like 12 year olds.

Looking forward to the Forest v Rams game. It sounds that you are going to steamroller us like we did you!!!

As i said Fulham made it look good for the sheep. When they face tougher test they slip up like they did at Charlton

I've just pooped myself

Quote Originally Posted by AngryRam
    I've just pooped myself
    I told you to wear adult diapers.

Quote Originally Posted by Romanis
    I've just pooped myself
    I told you to wear adult diapers. [/quote]

That might cause embarrassment. Just sling em in the washer, and put a clean pair on.

Anyways back to the issue, I don't think the result flattered Derby. They are a good side and after a cagey start there was always a possibility that somebody was going to get punished by them for their failures to put away chances.

Fulham came unprepared and got their just deserts. In a way it's a good result for us and the other challengers. Nobody's going to be taking Derby for granted from now on.

We have 2 weeks to prepare for the clash, I'm sure SP will prepare us well and we'll be very cautious about the threats they will surely pose. I'd be happy for a repeat of last September's result, with the same scorer.

Seriously. Fulham were crap but derby played well. And like any game of forest v derby form does not massively come into it.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast