+ Visit Bolton Wanderers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Shots

Shots

According to this we are averaging 11.25 shots per game but only 20% are on target , that is 2.25 shots a game on target, so we have done well to score 4 goals !!

Freedman seems to think we have dominated the last 2 games so god knows what matches he has seen. I wonder what our percentage of possession is? - view external link

re: Shots

Lordy, you're such a nerd with your statistics. You must come to Egypt with me on the piss, this is lots of fun! Dougie out btw.

Had a pint have we Just got back from Amsterdam myshelf, quite a shession but sheem to have picked up a shlight acshent, Dougie Out!!

Got to dash lordy, we're having our tea now, think it's chips, camel & gravy tonight.

BEN last night, Dougie is quoted as saying wants one shot, one goal, and a 1-0 win.

That's brilliant, just shows his philosophy towards the game. One problem Dougie.

Your defence will not allow it.

Quote Originally Posted by garyp1803
    Lordy, you're such a nerd with your statistics. You must come to Egypt with me on the piss, this is lots of fun! Dougie out btw.
    Your not in Egypt are you gary i never would have guessed.

Quote Originally Posted by eric1953
    BEN last night, Dougie is quoted as saying wants one shot, one goal, and a 1-0 win.

That's brilliant, just shows his philosophy towards the game. One problem Dougie.

Your defence will not allow it.
    Well spotted eric I saw it aswell,and thought dougie freedman in a nutshell.

“I need to make sure the players understand their responsibilities because there are one or two new ones in who might not know what it’s about,” he told The Bolton News.

“Unfortunately today we were a little bit open – it was a case of ‘you have a couple (of chances), we’ll have a couple’ – but that’s not the way I want to play. I want there to be one chance, and we win 1-0. We need to get back to how we were playing last season.”

I'll remember that Dougie before I'm daft enough to fork out for a season ticket next season. In fact I'm seriously considering cancelling my instalments and sending this season's back.

He actually seems to think we had a good season last year, he is off his head.

We would have had our worst defeat in history but for a last minute goal, we had our worst start for over a hundred years and never left the bottom half of the division all season.

Seriously if this is his football philosophy we may as well give up. He will kill BWFC.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)