+ Visit West Ham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: That c*** Allardyce

re: That c*** Allardyce

Quote Originally Posted by jameskel

12 million for valencia, early i know, but no f.ucking way, we will be trying to get rid by next summer.
    **** me but people are quick to judge. He might turn out ****, he might not, but writing a player off on the strength of one game is utter ********.

And that's your opinion, personally, if a player has been valued at 12 mill, you would expect to see something, but nothing there for me. Was more interested in trying to catch the f.ucking ball. Like I said, it is early.

Be a s.hit board if everybody sat on the fence ?

Of course it's Sam's fault.. ultimately. He has ingrained a style of play, that we are finding hard to change, or the players are scared of expressing themselves.
    All this passing sideways and back does my head in.
    Nearly every time Morrison got the ball, he knocked a short ball sideways. Why? I don't want to see him deep, I want to see him in around their box. We had Poyet to do that job.
    Sam sat on his a rse most of the game, if he was that concerned about the style of play, he would be up telling them, like he did at Bolton.
    As I said I couldn't wait for it to end, and I'm not apologising for feeling like that.

And that's your opinion, personally, if a player has been valued at 12 mill, you would expect to see something, but nothing there for me. Was more interested in trying to catch the f.ucking ball. Like I said, it is early.

Bit early but I get what you're saying Jimbo. Sakho looked a lot livelier.

Missed a couple of very good chances and never looked like he was going to score that penalty.

Can only get better. 12m sounds a lot but in reality it buys you Shane Long or Ross McCormack

so Harry dropped him when he was at QPR and told him to play shyt so he could drop him from the tream ?? me thinks morrison is not as good as he and some think he is.

not saying he has not got tallant but some players never deliver

WHU f uck the rest

It hurts more because it was the Blunts, but the reaction, again, from some of you is scary in it's similarities to my mothers reaction to finding a mess in her gaff.

Woo, just stop fu(king going, give the money to charity ffs. You are quite clearly a fu(king jinx ;-)

Jimmy, stop talking utter b0llocks and talking for thousands of people you don't know.

Quote Originally Posted by Taansend
    How is Allardyce to blame?
    seriously?

it's his £60k a week job NOT to perform as we did last night

what the fu(k else is he paid for?

Quote Originally Posted by WHU
    How is Allardyce to blame?
    seriously?

it's his £60k a week job NOT to perform as we did last night

what the fu(k else is he paid for?[/quote]

Would you have picked a different team?

I'm not having a go, but a knee jerk reaction based on one game is ****ing ridiculous. Don't forget, he had no pre-season, patchy training up until recently, and has never played in Europe. In the good old days a player used to get a season to settle in, now it's one league cup game?

Quote Originally Posted by Taki
    The Premiership is the Holy Grail in tems of revenue, so you cannot blame ANY Manager for making that his priority.

More so for Alladyce with the move to the Olympic Stadium only a couple of years away.

In all fairness, I would not complain if we played a bunch of the development squad. This is the tournament to blood the up and comers for me.

I like a cup run as much as the next fan, but would rather it be the FA Cup.

Well done to the Blades tonight. No great loss for us, so let's move on.

Sky generation fans are a big reason why football is dying. So sad to read posts like this. [/quote]

Well I'm certainly not SKY generation and I'd tend to agree with Flairon.
    The League Cup is a competition the English game could easily afford to lose. As it stands an ambitious club should absolutely use the early stages as an opportunity to blo

Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)