+ Visit Wigan Athletic FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: McArthur...

re: McArthur...

you would eat a turd out of dave whelans old ass so your not relevant at all
    Quote Originally Posted by Les_bradds_lad
    an broken record comes to mind

Guffaw How can i cope with such an insult

dunno even a prat like you could do that i guess..so that's zero money spent and our best central midfielder sold and people actually defend this
    Guffaw How can i cope with such an insult

No big loss...
    5 million spent on Forshaw .. going to be 3 million on Delort.. we just spent 2.5 million on the spanish striker... wtf do you lot want at all..
    we have players to cover the position .. always doom and gloom without seeing the bigger picture... I would be more concerned if we lost Mcmanaman.. not McArthur.. Good luck to him .. not a world beater and certainly wont stop us going up .

Oi stop picking on me tis not my fault ya an brainless gimp faced dwarf

Quote Originally Posted by rigottireed
    No big loss...
    5 million spent on Forshaw .. going to be 3 million on Delort.. we just spent 2.5 million on the spanish striker... wtf do you lot want at all..
    we have players to cover the position .. always doom and gloom without seeing the bigger picture... I would be more concerned if we lost Mcmanaman.. not McArthur.. Good luck to him .. not a world beater and certainly wont stop us going up .

we all know that except the brainless one

where does it say officially we have signed foreshaw and delort show me
    Quote Originally Posted by rigottireed
    No big loss...

so you think we will spend this money on new players plus ramis so called leaving and im the brainless one nice profit for that tight t wat again
    No big loss...

we all know that except the brainless one[/quote]

You talk that much shyte you have knocked tinernet off

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)