+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: o/t Will Labour still...

o/t Will Labour still...

Hold power at RMBC after the next set of council elections???

Will they still hold power in Rotherham after the General Election next year???

I think it is time for a change in Rotherham!!

Labour has failed us in Rotherham!!

Does anyone agree?

re: o/t Will Labour still...

I would do,if there was a sane alternative.

Quote Originally Posted by Adventus2012
    Hold power at RMBC after the next set of council elections???

Will they still hold power in Rotherham after the General Election next year???

I think it is time for a change in Rotherham!!

Labour has failed us in Rotherham!!

Does anyone agree?

where ever the same party has been in charge for a length of time its trouble ... gerrymandering ?

Of course they will get voted back in. By a landslide. As usual. All the labour councillors have to say, to anyone that questions thier actions , is " if the tories were in they would drink champagne whilst shutting the pits". I would cancel a Rotherham labour supporters right to vote.

Quote Originally Posted by Deepmidwinter
    they could be ..what about the millersmad political party (mpp) ,there is enough on here who are qualified politicians ..or so they think so

Quote Originally Posted by villamiller
    they could be ..what about the millersmad political party (mpp) ,there is enough on here who are qualified politicians ..or so they think so [/quote]

Nope, we have too many MRLs

Jon Snow just called Rotherham a "rotten borough" and highlighted the corruption and cronyism which is what I said before the by-election a couple of years ago but they still won, if they get away with this and get elected again you wonder what they would have to do to not get elected, maybe if they adopted a King Herod policy and start killing new born babies they might get eased into second place.

I'd vote Tory,so i can enjoy seeing everything shut,and whats left of the true working class get brought to its knees,obviously i dont mean the other working class who think if they have 2 cars,think theyre high and mighty.Also i like the Tories been in power,because i love watching the latest riot on tv which coincendently seems to happen on their watch.

[quote="great_fire" and highlighted the corruption and cronyism which is what I said before the by-election a couple of years ago but they still won, if they get away with this and get elected again you wonder what they would have to do to not get elected, maybe if they adopted a King Herod policy and start killing new born babies they might get eased into second place.[/quote]

It's been rotten for 20 years...the report from a few years ago also mentioned this, they also said the council always "circle the wagons" when they get found out

Badger head has nothing to worry about. The Labour party in Rotherham can put a chimp up for election knowing it would be a shoe in.

Not so sure about next Council elections though. The whole group of labour in the Council should resign and await the knock at the door from Plod. Oh hang on! They are involved in it too.

Just have new elections in the Labour Wards.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast