+ Visit West Ham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Season ticket waiting list 15/16

Season ticket waiting list 15/16

There is a season ticket waiting list for next season now, which costs a Tenner.

I am saving up for one but seems very very unlikely I'd get.

Expect abuse as will 'only be getting it as last season before we move' and yeah is in a way but first time I can afford one as am 25 now and have a 4 year old and mortgage to pay but finding ourselves in a good place financially at last.
    Also live in aberdeen so season ticket isn't the easiest thing in the world, get to 3 or 4 a season though. Often debated if just as well getting it since pay 200 or so in ticket sales for 3/4 games.

Hopefully one of you lot that already is a season ticket wouldn't mind buying the seat next to you for me next season so If anyone currently goes themselves and wouldn't mind a chum next to them...
    As season ticket holders can buy an extra one. Hint hint.

Bit of a crappy thing am doing here but ach well. Worth a try haha and I'll be megabusing it overnight every game so I'll be punished in my own way

re: Season ticket waiting list 15/16

Waiting list we will struggle to give them away for free in the championship IMO

Haha maybe so but I'd still like a season ticket and if a holder from wouldn't mind having me perch next to them next season it be great.
    Can meet up this season when am down also

Already over 400 on the list. Easy 4k for the club

Will someone on here buy me a fekin seat don't mind paying little extra. Just want the stress free of knowing I'll get one.

Do you get the £10.00 back if successful and take up the option?

Nope. Non refundable. Don't get it back even if your not successful.

Fingers crossed I get een

you want to get a season ticket to watch and you live in aberdeen?

fair play to you

totally fu(king mental but fair play

you doing it as it's last season at UP or as a pre-emptive strike to assure a good seat following season?

Bit of both truth be told WHU.

I'd love to and really want to go to the last home league game, let's say I buy a ticket off a 'tout!...250?
    I go to 3 other games at 60 each on average (don't always go home games) that's 430, be just as well coughing up a couple hundred more and getting to 10 games or so.

It's something iv always wanted to do, megabus overnight can be a mare but love going down west ham and manage to sleep now with the aid of nytol also never been able to save up till now as has a daughter and bough our first place whilst climbing the career ladder but starting to reap the rewards as a store manager. One of them is Saturdays off for west ham

I don't have an academy membershi, not paying 30 quid when most tickets hit general sale so cannot join this waiting list until tomorrow morning.

Just don't want, come next May, a email to say am not getting one, or have to have a ticket in the alpari upper.

And if go to 10+ games! I wouldn't mind getting to know the p

Quote Originally Posted by WASC84
    Waiting list we will struggle to give them away for free in the championship IMO
    "we" Why do I find it difficult to believe you are a West Ham fan???

[quote="redhammer88"]Bit of both truth be told WHU.

I'd love to and really want to go to the last home league game, let's say I buy a ticket off a 'tout!...250?
    I go to 3 other games at 60 each on average (don't always go home games) that's 430, be just as well coughing up a couple hundred more and getting to 10 games or so.

It's something iv always wanted to do, megabus overnight can be a mare but love going down west ham and manage to sleep now with the aid of nytol also never been able to save up till now as has a daughter and bough our first place whilst climbing the career ladder but starting to reap the rewards as a store manager. One of them is Saturdays off for west ham

I don't have an academy membershi, not paying 30 quid when most tickets hit general sale so cannot join this waiting list until tomorrow morning.

Just don't want, come next May, a email to say am not getting one, or have to have a ticket in the alpari upper.

And if go to

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)