+ Visit Sheffield Wednesday FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Manchester City

re: Manchester City

we'll beat City then draw Orient in the next round.

I hope both Sheffield clubs do well in the next round. Manchester City and Orient will be apprehensive. (Manchester City anyway - only joking Katch and GCB - good luck at Orient)

I have some good friends in Manchester and I will be staying over. Let's hope the after game drinks flow without too much discord. (Yes GCB it will be one - I now abstain for at least a couple of hours a night)

Onwards to Wembley The Owls march - and by the way - when we get there I knows all the off track cheap pubs so can advise all when needed. (As Braggy knows on the Angus tour we did there)

SKT xxxx

Actually if we do ever get there I will be drinking in every pub - a girl can dream.

Quote Originally Posted by SallyKate

Onwards to Wembley The Owls march
    SKT xxxx
    Once you've asked us for directions of course ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by Edwyn_Chevans
    Last big draw you lot had was Charlton Athletic but we all know how you bottled that.

6-0 City

#TOGETHER
    It ill behooves a Blunt to mention other teams 'bottling it' after all the crowing they did in our promotion season when they thought United were home and dry after our 'Black February' wobble.

Quote Originally Posted by GreasyChipBeattie

Onwards to Wembley The Owls march
    SKT xxxx
    Once you've asked us for directions of course ;-)[/quote]

Lol Greasy.

Don't fret I know Wembley very well. The old one with Wednesday (since 66) and England. The new one with England. Though to be honest I think I will give up on England every game.

You never know with this 'new fangled' play off thingy we might get there this year. A girl can dream as I said.

Good draw for you today. We should have got something out of our game but that's life.

Braggy - I know where they get the refs form nowadays. They are all so bent they must be all fiddling bankers.

SKT xxx

Well that was all a bit embarrassing aussie!

hirstyboywonder has been making out you’re good. Guess he won't be doing any celebrating tonight.

Here, cheer yourselves up with a tasty liquid beverage. You know the one I mean.

Quote Originally Posted by Edwyn_Chevans
    Last big draw you lot had was Charlton Athletic but we all know how you bottled that.

6-0 City

#TOGETHER
    I was being easy on you.

#TOGETHER

Quote Originally Posted by Katchouro

Well that was all a bit embarrassing aussie!
    Not for me Katch...we got flogged we move on as always, apart from the usual banter it's all over as far as I'm concerned...there's always the next game to look forward to.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)