+ Visit Nottingham Forest FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: no hope

no hope

When the so called most civillised, and powerfull country in the world is allowing children at the age of 9 to learn how to shoot machine guns

WHY ???????????????

and they wonder where these mass school murderers come from

re: no hope

Quote Originally Posted by 45red
    When the so called most civillised, and powerfull country in the world is allowing children at the age of 9 to learn how to shoot machine guns

WHY ???????????????

For those that don't know this 9 year old accidentally shot dead her instructor. I would never call America civilized, powerful yes, civilized no.

Quote Originally Posted by RedBasie

WHY ???????????????

For those that don't know this 9 year old accidentally shot dead her instructor. I would never call America civilized, powerful yes, civilized no.[/quote]

You praising Yanks yesterday?

Quote Originally Posted by RedBasie

WHY ???????????????

For those that don't know this 9 year old accidentally shot dead her instructor. I would never call America civilized, powerful yes, civilized no.[/quote]

hense the reason i said " so called "

USA: Puppet country to be built up and then destroyed..