+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: RUFC players talk

RUFC players talk

Taylor has a virus and in doubt for Saturday.

Green, Hall and Richardson should be back in training next week

re: RUFC players talk

I'd say sign that Billy Knott from Bradford, what a cracking player he is, never gave the ball away, excellent range of passing and a cracking goal last night.

... but he's a central midfielder

Evans;

Before transfer window closes there could be some of our players going out on loan or even permanent .

Can't say I'm surprised , maybe that's why we made enquiries about more midfield players

Tidser, Milsom ?

Rumoured we have re-ejected an offer for Brindley.

Be a mistake if we let him go IMO

can see us selling brindley and milsom. Tidser - i'm not sure about.

brindley is 4th choice right back. Its unfair to him to keep him and he takes up a wage. Richardson will be first choice, the we have bradley when fit, broadfoot has been chosen at the moment - As soon as richardson is fit brindley will not be seen. Broadfoot will be the useful sub to cover right back and central defence.

likewise with milsom - smallwood and green are way ahead of him for that holding midfield role. pringle, Hall, Wordsworth are ahead of him for the left hand side position.
    frecks, newton, wordsworth and tidser are all ahead of him centrally.

if there are offers we have to let them go - free up the wages and give them a chance to carry on their careers

Quote Originally Posted by tivoliman415783

brindley is 4th choice right back. Its unfair to him to keep him and he takes up a wage. Richardson will be first choice, the we have bradley when fit, broadfoot has been chosen at the moment - As soon as richardson is fit brindley will not be seen. Broadfoot will be the useful sub to cover right back and central defence.

likewise with milsom - smallwood and green are way ahead of him for that holding midfield role. pringle, Hall, Wordsworth are ahead of him for the left hand side position.

if there are offers we have to let them go - free up the wages and give them a chance to carry on their careers
    Milsom has also played at Left back in his career. He did this role for us at Wembley. I would keep both Milsom and Brindley. Both on league 1 wages.

Quote Originally Posted by tivoliman415783

Unfair! Wages! Cant see how its a concern for us. The chairman and board know what they have and the gaps in funding and, SE, knows the reason he aint let Brindley go just yet. If we have

Evans can see that Brindley will be a very good player and worth keeping.

I was surprised tbh when we kept Milsom, yes he is a good player and can play at back but I just couldn't see him fitting in