+ Visit Tottenham Hotspur FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Spam the big spenders

re: Spam the big spenders

Going a bit off thread here but you can call your currency by any you choose but calling it "pound sterling" means if the vote goes "Yes" then your currency, interest rates etc will be dictated by a foreign country,ly the UK!!

Also by voting "Yes" will mean leaving the EU and joining a large queue to get back in and, if you do, will mean adopting the Euro so your eceomy will be dictated to by Brussels!!

Really???????????????

Or if you go it alone then if RBS crashes then where will the bail out come from?

The IMF?

So become a banana republic using the Clyde for imports cos the RN and the shipbuilding yards wont be there!!

Give me strength!!!

:/

Dev -

You are swallowing the propaganda my friend, hook line and sinker.

Like most people, you are totally ignoring the enormous income generated by the sale of Scottish Shortbread, Edinburgh Toffee in tins decorated with impressionistic pictures of Forth Bridge and The Black Watch on them, and of course the huge sales of fake Tartans to American tourists.

THAT is how you forge a thrusting, dynamic economy mate in today's world.

The longer this goes on, the more part of me actually wants the sweaties to vote YES and **** off so we no longer have to put up with their endless whining about William Wallace and Robbie ****ing Burns, and about how the Scots invented the ****ing new year.

I agree with the general view here. Independence means exactly that. The nerve that they want to stay in OUR currency while they have autononmy beggars belief.

I still think we should rebuild Hadrian's wall or even better, cut Scotland off and float it out into the North Sea...Sorry Dev !

Quote Originally Posted by frogiron
    Dev -

You are swallowing the propaganda my friend, hook line and sinker.

Like most people, you are totally ignoring the enormous income generated by the sale of Scottish Shortbread, Edinburgh Toffee in tins decorated with impressionistic pictures of Forth Bridge and The Black Watch on them, and of course the huge sales of fake Tartans to American tourists.

THAT is how you forge a thrusting, dynamic economy mate in today's world.

The longer this goes on, the more part of me actually wants the sweaties to vote YES and **** off so we no longer have to put up with their endless whining about William Wallace and Robbie ****ing Burns, and about how the Scots invented the ****ing new year.

You are forgetting some important inventions such as the steam train, the telephone, the television, Irn bru and Tunnocks caramel wafers, the last two being michelin star class!!
    Also "Scotch Pies" accompanied by deep fried, battered Mars Bars!!!

Irn Bru ???? UGH

Dev you live in all the best places eh...?

You leave Devon and end up in Hull and now you are in Scotland.

Quote Originally Posted by Hammerman69
    Dev you live in all the best places eh...?

You leave Devon and end up in Hull and now you are in Scotland.

That's the joy of owning a touring caravan aint it Devon ? you can pitch up where ever you like & when you've had enough , you can just move on.

If your still worried about the price of your property going down then just tow your van down to Newcastle , herd you get on well with the Geordies

Have you voted Devon ? I think the NO will win but if it is a yes then you will be an illegal alien and should have to apply for a visa to come down to MK for Spurs Home games in future

Seriously though...Whats it like up there at the moment...are people excited ?...worried ??

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)