+ Visit Tottenham Hotspur FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Spam the big spenders

Spam the big spenders

Wet Spam have spent £28m and no fees in so far. BFS says he still has the budget to spend on another signing!!
    Spurs spent 18.2 m and sold 19m up £750,000; spent nothing

Last year Spam spent £25m and sold nothing.
    Spurs spent £103.7m an sold £113.5m; spent nothing & made £9.8m

Year before Spam spent £18.25m net.(buying £19.75m and selling £1.5m)
    Spurs bought £61.5m and sold £62.8 spent nothing made £1.3m

So in last 3 transfer windows spurs have spent nish and made over £11m
    Spam have spent over a whooping £71m making nothing in sales.

food for thought when they come out with the usual 'you spent this' & 'you spent that' b-ollocks

re: Spam the big spenders

Quote Originally Posted by danegee
    a whooping £71m
    is that meant to be a whopping £71m?? or is it £71m with a nasty cough?

Read this..or is it night time now?

anyway, it should keep you up.
    Wet Spam are the sixth biggest spenders in the present EPL clubs over the last 5 years...Spurs, the big spenders, are where? - view external link

And you say , 'that we are obsessed with you lot' !

This is the second thread where you have tried to have a pop at us .

I think this one is just to make yourself feel that your club has moved forward and your gunna win the league some time soon.

Our threads having a pop at your team last season was purely about how much you " spent on players to better your team after bale left " & was it money well spent.
    You turned it all around , going on about net spend , profit etc . Avoiding the real question of did spending so much help you move forward ?

Now most of us will admit that we have had some bad transfers , crap style of play , while almost everyone wanting the manager out down to these exact things. But at least we are man enough to admit it . Can you ?

Will that be after we played you? Hardly obsessed if talking about team just played. Spam board has had plenty of spurs threads even when not in same league.

You played us at the beginning of the month not the end of it . Also don't see any reference to the said game , it's all about how great the transfer of bale helped you cover up buying $hit player's .

Don't see many threads on our board going on about the squirts TBF, most of the one's is see are anti BFS , polls on our next manager & how crap our style of play is at the moment. As I've said , at least we are honest with ourselves .

Quote Originally Posted by hammerwell06

I think this one is just to make yourself feel that your club has moved forward and your gunna win the league some time soon.

Our threads having a pop at your team last season was purely about how much you " spent on players to better your team after bale left " & was it money well spent.
    You turned it all around , going on about net spend , profit etc . Avoiding the real question of did spending so much help you move forward ?

Now most of us will admit that we have had some bad transfers , crap style of play , while almost everyone wanting the manager out down to these exact things. But at least we are man enough to admit it . Can you ?
    Well sometimes I think Paulinho might not be that good and Soldado hasn't really worked out but then I convince myself they are both wonderful because I just could

Morning Danegee -

Now come on. Less of this argy-bargy now.

If you can't say something nice...

Sarcasm is the lowest form of whit !

But I guess that's the only way for you to keep on convincing yourself that your right , that you now are a big club and genuine title contenders , maybe champs of Europe .

As I said , and it seems to be the question you all avoid .

' forgetting the money coming in off bale ' ,net pay etc . Can you honestly say that the 100 odd mill you spent , was money well spent & it's took you to the next level ?

Just a simple question .

Quote Originally Posted by hammerwell06

Hold on, me obsessed with Spam? Coming from the one who is viewing the Spurs forum and posting on it, I wonder why are you even here. Is it a Freudian slip?
    How m

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)