+ Visit Tottenham Hotspur FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: So where should we play for a year?

So where should we play for a year?

Personally I think that the only viable answer is the OS. The ammers are only lodgers and I am sure that the landlords would jump at the chance to earn a few more bob.
    It would be different if the ammers owned the OS but as they don't, how much of a say will they have?

What really worries the ammers is the thought of us filling the stadium out whilst they struggle to do likewise, unless they charge rock bottom prices.

re: So where should we play for a year?

Planet Mars

It would be beautiful to christen West Hams new rental with a Tottenham trophy and the gate receipts would also prove us the bigger club (even tho everyone knows but some can't accept )

Quote Originally Posted by Superstaryid
    It would be beautiful to christen West Hams new rental with a Tottenham trophy
    It would also be nice to take Kylie Minogue to my local Kebab shop, where she would be so enamoured of my slightly thinning pate, my grumpy demeanour and knowledge of Eastern Mediterranean take-away comestibles that she would instantly fall madly, passionately and irrevocably in love with me.

But that's not very flipping likely either.

Quote Originally Posted by frogiron
    It would also be nice to take Kylie Minogue to my local Kebab shop, where she would be so enamoured of my slightly thinning pate, my grumpy demeanour and knowledge of Eastern Mediterranean take-away comestibles that she would instantly fall madly, passionately and irrevocably in love with me.

But that's not very flipping likely either.[/quote]

Why do ya reckon she would prefer a Toby carvery ?

There's a voice that keeps on calling me
    Down the road, that's where I'll always be.
    Every stop I make, I make a new friend,
    Can't stay for long, just turn around and I'm gone again

Maybe tomorrow, I'll want to settle down,
    Until tomorrow, I'll just keep moving on

Quote Originally Posted by Superstaryid

But that's not very flipping likely either.[/quote]

Why do ya reckon she would prefer a Toby carvery ?[/quote]

Definitely a Harvester girl..

I say we should have just coughed up a million to give towards building their factory, on top of what we are giving them.
    That way we wouldn't have to share with anyone.

I can't see myself going to f-ucking Milton keynes on a Sunday at 12.30pm, or a weekday match at evening.

It's a f-ucking disaster. Just think if Pickles would have pulled his finger out we would have had an extra year to play with.
    This has been a fiasco from day one. Every step of the way there has been some f-ucking obstacle.
    If Archway steel are appealing their legal advisers must think they have grounds, as they would not be throwing money away for spite. You would have thought the time they took making the decision that it was fool proof...so what the f-uck is happening?
    If the stadium is an investment, then give them the dough.
    Don't expect to give them a piece of ENIC owned land with planning permission costs included but expect them to find the few million to actually build a new factory. So, what will they

Evening Danegee, I do not think that Spurs offer to the steel men would have been less than fair, in fact I would guess that it is more than generous. These people are definitely anti Spurs, probably goons in all likelihood, and they are holding out for a ransom. I would get the US/Alliance to divert one of their ******s to blast that factory to smithereens, mercy for the workers but not the owners, and not only getting rid of the final obstacle but also saving on demolition costs.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)