+ Visit West Ham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Every time ANY team loses...

Every time ANY team loses...

..the manager is to blame, seems to be the opinion of people on this board.

Atletico lost the champs league final against Real Madrid . Simeones fault.

Gerrards equalizer in 2005 cup final and penalty shoot out loss . Pardews fault

Czech republics euro 200 result against Netherlands .Chovenacs fault

Or is it just when Allardyce is manager.

Get a clue will ya!!

re: Every time ANY team loses...

Good afternoon Allardyce Jnr,

I will respond as you seem so desperate to argue this point with someone - anyone.

All I'll ask is why you believe the manager is NOT responsible for a poor team performance?

I think that`s not true just your opinion.

We lost today for more than one reason and that both concerned the players and the manager. But thats just my opinion.

Samantha doesnt do himself any favours, as someone else said on the other thread. Cole was all but gone last week, and now he was in the starting line up. He was re_signed last season because we were in trouble.

To me that sounds like Samantha cant make up his mind what he wants. We sign others to fill the spot but still he starts with Cole.

Now how many of us over the years has said he is ok to bring on during a game where he seems to be more useful? But even now he starts. I like Cole but he isnt a starter, and i dont think hes got the legs to finish a game effectively.

The players too have to take responsibilty, cause they were really guilty of standing around watching, but tactic wise, it falls to the manager. I think he is trying a system he cant cope with, almost like trying to play pretty football in areas where i

Quote Originally Posted by frogiron
    Good afternoon Allardyce Jnr,

I will respond as you seem so desperate to argue this point with someone - anyone.

All I'll ask is why you believe the manager is NOT responsible for a poor team performance?
    Hello bandwagon jumper . Because anyone who knows anything about football or has played football to a reasonable level especially.
    Knows there's more factors involved than just the managers tactics and motivation.

There's partnerships , form, getting used to a league,getting used to different team mates, crowd pressure,new coaching styles, transition from one style to another, court appearances, transfer situations and the players that happen to be at the disposal of the manager.

Is that enough for you?

Here's just one example Noble is a notoriously slow passer of the ball, when he has one or two of his midfield partners who are not on form, who are lethargic and keep giving the ball away like today. then that is your midfi

Quote Originally Posted by ammeread

Get a clue will ya!!

That's your second dig at posters on this board in the last hour.

If you don't like it why don't to take yourself and your over inflated superiority complex and join one of the other forums. You might find the members more to your liking.

kumb
    whitid
    who
    claret&hugh

A differing opinion is always welcome on this board mate but if everyone is irritating you then why bother? Myself & Whisky disagree on a regular basis but I like to think we do so with a nudge and a wink and without being condescending to one another.

Get a clue will ya!!
    Yes, its just the BFC. I hate the bloke. Simple.

Quote Originally Posted by bonzosbest74

Get a clue will ya!!

That's your second dig at posters on this board in the last hour.

If you don't like it why don't to take yourself and your over inflated superiority complex and join one of the other forums. You might find the members more to your liking.

kumb
    whitid
    who
    claret&hugh

A differing opinion is always welcome on this board mate but if everyone is irritating you then why bother? Myself & Whisky disagree on a regular basis but I like to think we do so with a nudge and a wink and without being condescending to one anothe

Quote Originally Posted by Thames_Irons

Get a clue will ya!!
    Yes, its just the BFC. I hate the bloke. Simple.[/quote]

Yep that's what I thought. Thanks for the honest reply. Appreciated

ammeread in yet another 'talking sh1t' shocker

Get a clue will ya!!
    Yes, its just the BFC. I hate the bloke. Simple.[/quote]

Yep that's what I thought. Thanks for the honest reply. Appreciated[/quote]

I guess you wouldn't appreciate the reasons though! Without repeating 1000s of threads etc...he has laughed at our history and the acadamy, he ALWAYS blames everyone else but himself, he and his agent son are crooks...and he is playing games to lose to get his pay day. He hasn't got an ounce of love for West Ham, after all, he thinks he could

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)