+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: que the over-reaction...

re: que the over-reaction...

Quote Originally Posted by ghost_of_dusty_m
    I do get behind the team every game , it's very hard not to over react when we sell our best striker and fail to replace him .
    I don't take losing lightly but if we were playing till next Saturday Derbyshire or Bowery would still not score a goal between them .
    Neither would revell.

Bowery has had 35mins this season in the league so give him a chance. Derbyshire can but he lacks confidence hence that pathetic attempt on goal.[/quote]

Well said

It's fairly obvious we need someone to put the ball in the net. I was massively frustrated at our failure to score today. I sincerely hope the early indications that Derbyshire and Bowery don't look like strikers proves to be utterly wrong. They both desperately, desperately need a goal and perhaps confidence will then do the trick. As some of my mates rightly pointed out its a bit harsh to pass any judgment on Bowery on such limited game time. However, I'm disappointed about 2 aspects of Derbyshires play and one aspect of Bowerys. Neither of them uses their size and strength effectively - I want to see some muscle and battle from them both.
    And Derbyshire is not working hard enough.

I would be tempted to play Taylor up front with Revs or just behind Revs.

Yep Mark, from the Dee Dar Evans interview today I got the feeling Stevie isnt too pleased with Derbyshire either and wouldnt be surprised if he got a *******ing from him. A lot of money was paid out for Derbyshire and Evans will be wanting some return on that...

Quote Originally Posted by MarkThomas
    It's fairly obvious we need someone to put the ball in the net. I was massively frustrated at our failure to score today. I sincerely hope the early indications that Derbyshire and Bowery don't look like strikers proves to be utterly wrong. They both desperately, desperately need a goal and perhaps confidence will then do the trick. As some of my mates rightly pointed out its a bit harsh to pass any judgment on Bowery on such limited game time. However, I'm disappointed about 2 aspects of Derbyshires play and one aspect of Bowerys. Neither of them uses their size and strength effectively - I want to see some muscle and battle from them both.
    And Derbyshire is not working hard enough.

good points Mark...Derbyshire could have been a hero today and fluffed his chances oh so bad...1ok..2 er what's going on but 3...phaf and that's putting it mildly...

Quote Originally Posted by MarkThomas
    And Derbyshire is not working hard

Bowery and his strength ? I don't get that at all, it's Revell that needs to stop being a pushover and stand his ground

I never Boo, never have never will, I cant see any good in it at all.

We all getfrustrated but we hit the woodwork 3 times and with a bit of luck the result could have been different.

This season was always going to be hard but our fans must be patient and support the Lads on the pitch, whoever they may be.

We must remember too, that the opposing team get paid too

UTM

Bowery did ok when he came on, he did more in the 1st five minutes of being on than revell did in 50 mins. Bowery needs game time and we need to remember he isn't revell and play to his feet not huff it in the air.
    We shouldn't boo though we aren't playing well but we still have some good players, managers tactics today cost us the game and after the game his post match interview was a joke, he needs to calm down whatever happens to us, Evans needs our support

Evens we are waiting tony we are waiting weres the ****ing goal scorer.ill say it for a 6th time we must spend

Quote Originally Posted by armo12
    Evens we are waiting tony we are waiting weres the ****ing goal scorer.ill say it for a 6th time we must spend
    Hic

Quote Originally Posted by "redhouse" que is what Manuel says on faulty towers..;-)[/quote

Or is it cue,queue is what you do at the turnstile
    Haha, in my local chippy there is a sign on the counter saying, "Please cue this side."

Everytime I see it, I cringe. Pedantic maybe, but I hate seeing poor English like that.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123