+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: que the over-reaction...

que the over-reaction...

lets all slag the team and manager cos we have lost.

we are real madrid and should be beating everyone.

or...

we could get behind the team, stop slagging players off when we go one down. stay at home if you feel the need to boo at the end of the game.

i feel like evans will be learning with every game we play in this division. we are still feeling our way but we will be fine.

i thought that we should have won today despite not playing that well which i see as being quite positive.

yes we need a striker

do feel like we have too many players though. i liked quality over quantity last season cos it worked a treat

re: que the over-reaction...

I do get behind the team every game , it's very hard not to over react when we sell our best striker and fail to replace him .
    I don't take losing lightly but if we were playing till next Saturday Derbyshire or Bowery would still not score a goal between them .

Don't tell me to stay at home. I Will go if i want to and never boo. I hate the old cliche we aren't Real Madrid so we shouldn't expect to do win matches. We are over 10% through the season and it is justified to judge your team. If you can't handle constructive criticism from fans maybe it is you that should stay at home.

"queue" que is what Manuel says on faulty towers..;-)

[quote="rolymiller" que is what Manuel says on faulty towers..;-)[/quote]

Or is it cue,queue is what you do at the turnstile

[quote="rolymiller" que is what Manuel says on faulty towers..;-)[/quote]

lol it felt wrong

Quote Originally Posted by luvpud
    I do get behind the team every game , it's very hard not to over react when we sell our best striker and fail to replace him .
    I don't take losing lightly but if we were playing till next Saturday Derbyshire or Bowery would still not score a goal between them .
    Neither would revell.

Bowery has had 35mins this season in the league so give him a chance. Derbyshire can but he lacks confidence hence that pathetic attempt on goal.

Quote Originally Posted by TheGimpPimp
    Don't tell me to stay at home. I Will go if i want to and never boo. I hate the old cliche we aren't Real Madrid so we shouldn't expect to do win matches. We are over 10% through the season and it is justified to judge your team. If you can't handle constructive criticism from fans maybe it is you that should stay at home.
    i said stay at home if you boo and you have just said you don't boo so what are you on about?

I can't handle booing and slagging players off as it isn't constructive so what are you on about with that?

and the old cliche has never been truer seen as how virtually every club in this division has got a far bigger budget than us and some people need to get real

Quote Originally Posted by "redhouse" que is what Manuel says on faulty towers..;-)[/quote

Or is it cue,queue is what you do at the turnstile
    its definitely cue

oops you are right it is cue as in snooker cue..

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast