+ Visit West Ham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 11 defeats

re: 11 defeats

Quote Originally Posted by Ironworks1
    Played off the park today - poor as we were, particularly for their second, sometimes you do have to say that the other team were just much better, and that Southampton were - they have a gem in Tadic!

Still don't like one up front. Still think we need pace. Good to see Song pre game.

Best thing about today was the Ribman.
    Not at the game but it's often the case that a team who plays really well gets no credit and they were unlucky at Liverpool too.

Quote Originally Posted by palerider
    Played off the park today - poor as we were, particularly for their second, sometimes you do have to say that the other team were just much better, and that Southampton were - they have a gem in Tadic!

Still don't like one up front. Still think we need pace. Good to see Song pre game.

Not at the game but it's often the case that a team who plays really well gets no credit and they were unlucky at Liverpool too.[/quote]

Passed us off the park, a yard quicker, could have beat us by more.

We weren't at it today, but even if we had been, it would have been a really tough day.

I think everyone just thought Southampton would sink after selling the players they did. They actually looked like they've improved today!

Quote Originally Posted by Ironworks1

Not at the game but it's often the case that a team who plays really well gets no credit and they were unlucky at Liverpool too.[/quote]

Passed us off the park, a yard quicker, could have beat us by more.

We weren't at it today, but even if we had been, it would have been a really tough day.

I think everyone just thought Southampton would sink after selling the players they did. They actually looked like they've improved today![/quote]

Bloody good job by their manager considering the players they've lost.

Quote Originally Posted by JimmyV66
    Waaagh Bears R us ffs.

Go out, enjoy yourselves, get over it, we're going through a poor phase in the History of West Ham United.

Nothing new, nobody's died, move on.

Best shut this forum down then if no one is ever allowed to discuss the game or have an opinion that differs from yours.

Bonzo is so correct what he says about certain posters.[/quote]

You're one of 'those' supporters

Always says that were only x amount of games into the season, give him time, new players need to bed in, Fat Head will keep us up etc

He has been in charge for long enough now, this season should just be an extension and improvement on the last, that has not and will not happen.

The board have put their hands in their pockets yet again (all credit to them), but they are flogging a dead horse.

Do you have a dead end job that 'just' pays the bills? and you have no drive to bett

Southampton played us off the park today.They could have had 6 or 7.

I think we have had 2 shots on target.

There seemed to be no direction to our play.We broke away a few times, but didn`t seem to know what to do?
    There is plenty of talent at our place,I just don`t think Sam knows how to use it.

I THINK IT`S TIME FOR A CHANGE.I`m sick of taking my son and seeing us lose every week now

Quote Originally Posted by IronworksFC
    Waaagh Bears R us ffs.

Go out, enjoy yourselves, get over it, we're going through a poor phase in the History of West Ham United.

Nothing new, nobody's died, move on.

Best shut this forum down then if no one is ever allowed to discuss the game or have an opinion that differs from yours.

Bonzo is so correct what he says about certain posters.[/quote]

You're one of 'those' supporters

Always says that were only x amount of games into the season, give him time, new players need to bed in, Fat Head will keep us up etc

He has been in charge for long enough now, this season should just be an extension and improvement on the last, that has not and will not happen.

The board have put their hands in their pockets yet again (all credit to them), but they are flogging a dead horse.

Do you have a dead end job that 'ju

Ironworksfc i take it your comments was directed at HammeredHome?

Hope they are anyway.

ThamesIrons, you got there just before me mate.

Hope they are anyway.

I really should not drink and post

The amount of spelling mistakes I have to correct are scary

You are in fact 100% correct

Quote Originally Posted by IronworksFC

Hope they are anyway.

You are in fact 100% correct[/quote]

Nah mate you are following a Sam Allardyce revolution. keep drinking. Might make things seem better.

Hope they are anyway.

You are in fact 100% correct[/quote]

Nah mate you are following a Sam Allardyce revolution. keep drinking. Might make things seem better. [/quote]

You can look back historically, said he should of gone after the first season back in the premiership

You need alcohol just to numb the pain

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)