+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Bollack dropped letting Agard go so soon?

Bollack dropped letting Agard go so soon?

Agard would have scored today and we would have won..I would ask why did we let him go before we had someone to replace him?

re: Bollack dropped letting Agard go so soon?

Maybe we needed the money for the big TV screen .
    But seriously I would have risked losing him for free if it meant his goals kept us up, we wouldn't have lost out on anything as he didn't cost us anything , so if we don't replace him then it's not only Agard heading to league 1

Bit of a what if really...

What if we didn't sell him, he did nothing in this league and then he left for free at the end of the season...we'd all be saying why didn't we sell him when we had the chance.

No evidence when he did play in the championship that he would do the business and he obviously didn't want to be here so what do you do...

it appears that he needed to go but it did leave us searching for a goalscorer and someone to play on the right. i don't think pringle is happy on the right. he was better when he went to the left

Should have been a case of Agard only goes if we've got a replacement sorted.

Imagine how good we'd have looked today with Taylor on the left Agard on the right.