+ Visit Southampton FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Well played boys

re: Well played boys

Quote Originally Posted by ammeread
    You played well today. Nice exciting football. Good to see after all the sales.

Can we have Koeman?

P.S we'll get you back in the away fixture!!
    Koeman always could teach Allardyce a thing or two about football, even when they were players

Been at the Bournemouth air show all day, have seen no footy, so am really looking forward to seeing us on MOTD tonight - last game no doubt

Well done Saints

Edit: Sorry, forgot to say thanks for the kind words from the MUOTPL hoofball fans

Quote Originally Posted by Dirtyweasel
    Been at the Bournemouth air show all day, have seen no footy, so am really looking forward to seeing us on MOTD tonight - last game no doubt

Well done Saints

Edit: Sorry, forgot to say thanks for the kind words from the MUOTPL hoofball fans
    The Battle of Britain flight flew directly over my gaff today at no more than a couple of hundred feet. Breathtaking tbf.

Seeing the Lancaster flying was pretty fantastic, as was the Typhoon and the Spitfires. Stars of the show, as usual, we're the Red Arrows. Breathtaking 50th anniversary display - I doff my cap

Thanks for the comments from the Hammers fans, good to read an honest assessment from oppo fans who were at the game.

I was working during the first half and then couldn't find a decent stream for the second, so had to rely mostly on Solent, but it sounded like we were very impressive, particularly second half. Really pleased for Pelle getting two goals in a week, will be great for his confidence. This has gone a long way towards easing my fears after the dire performance against West Brom last week. Looks like the team is starting to click, and with a couple more additions before the deadline we could even be as strong as last year.

As for West Ham, I think you have done some good business in the summer, Song the latest. The problem as ever is your manager. Allardyce is a dinosaur, sure he will keep you up every season, but if you want more than that you need a younger forward thinking manager with a clear philosophy on how to play football (dare I say like Koeman or MoPo)! All imo

[quote="saintwayne"]Thanks for the comments from the Hammers fans, good to read an honest assessment from oppo fans who were at the game.

I was working during the first half and then couldn't find a decent stream for the second, so had to rely mostly on Solent, but it sounded like we were very impressive, particularly second half. Really pleased for Pelle getting two goals in a week, will be great for his confidence. This has gone a long way towards easing my fears after the dire performance against West Brom last week. Looks like the team is starting to click, and with a couple more additions before the deadline we could even be as strong as last year.

As for West Ham, I think you have done some good business in the summer, Song the latest. The problem as ever is your manager. Allardyce is a dinosaur, sure he will keep you up every season, but if you want more than that you need a younger forward thinking manager with a clear philosophy on how to play foo

Much respect to the comments from the Hammers on this thread, very honest & gracious in defeat. Fair play, good luck for the rest of the season and I hope you sack BFS sooner rather than later.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12