+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: fans crap in second half...

fans crap in second half...

we never gonna have a last minute rally today because the fans were very quiet generally..we are gonna have to get back to sucking that ball in in the last minute if we want to stay up this season...

re: fans crap in second half...

perhaps they were bored to death with our constant negative defensive tactics :/

2nd half we couldn't even play hoof ball as no one was forward :/

first half they have one shot on target and we go in 1 0 down and we all could see that coming :/

we need a point a game to stay up ! so far we have that ... but this is going to be very frustrating and tedious at times

I agree that the fans were rubbish in the second half.

I sat in the East Stand for the first time and the lack of singing from the North Stand was very apparent.

i honestly don't get some people.

we have people moaning that its going to be tedious and frustrating etc. We are a small team in whats probably about the 6th highest ability football league in all European football. If people expect us week in week out to play 2 upfront with attacking wingers and attacking, open, expansive football they don't have a clue.

I wonder if burnley, Leicester, QPR etc will go all out attack in the premier league. Of course they wont.

Our fans need to get a grip. I have seen a few saying would rather loose 5-4 etc. If we go to most of the teams in this league with that attitude we will be 2-0 down after 20 minutes and the game will be over.

stop expecting instant success and realise that success will be if in 3 years time we are still in this league and able to compete higher up the league than we are able to now.

Chinese family never crap whole game.

I had one , Dodgy pie.