+ Visit West Ham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Hypothetically speaking

re: Hypothetically speaking

Quote Originally Posted by JimmyV66
    Read on one of the other forums that if Sullivan was to sack Sam this season it would now only cost £2.5 million and not the reported £4 million+
    I'd guess as the time left on his contract is (thankfully) reducing week by week the amount of compo to be paid is reducing as well. I'd hope there will come a point where Sullivan will bite the bullet and act.

Quote Originally Posted by JimmyV66
    Di Matteo, Sherwood, Billic, Rijkard...Garry Monk! Anyone! PLEASE!
    But can any of those manager keep us safe Billy? [/quote]

With the squad that's been assembled, I could keep us safe ffs!!

According to ExWHUemployee (who to be fair is more often than not accurate) Sullivan was apoplectic at yesterdays showing. Seems there may be some truth to the rumour that the Daves are going to use the break to re-assess Sam's tenure. We can only hope.

Quote Originally Posted by Whiskyman
    Said a while ago i would choose Benitez. He was lambasted at Chelski, but he was never really given a chance there, they were on his back as soon as he arrived.

Di-Canio no, hes too volatile and have a feeling we would see as much off field entertainment as we would on.

It will be Pulis though.
    I swear to god (even though I don't believe in the existence of one ) if Pulis ever walks through the door of Upton Park as our manager my long love affair with West Ham would end.

That would be one kick in the proverbials too many I'm afraid.

I'm also afraid you may well have a point.[/quote]

Really that bad Whisky?

If it was the Tony Pulis who managed Stoke then I would agree, but he is a bit of proof that a leapord can change its spots, with his time at Palace. Had them playing some nice footie and even managed to get Chamakh scoring, which other managers have not managed.

Would

I believe, Hoddle is the 1st Option of Mr Sullivan.

I would be happy with that

Quote Originally Posted by jameskel

Same here.

As for Pullis, he would not be in my top 10 but would still be a welcome change to Sam Allardyce. I doubt any other guy would come in and sh1t all over our history and traditions and then insult the fans like Sam did.

Quote Originally Posted by jameskel

Same here.

Of any realistic targets he'd be top of the list.

Oh Yes,sign-up Glenn Hoddle. It would be fantastic seeing 3-5-2 formation.

The Tony Pulis at Crystal Palace would be a very professional choice too. With him,motivation is everything and we know the players are technically able.

People think he would employ his Stoke City tactics. I think he's more adapatable than that.

Quote Originally Posted by IronworksFC
    Said a while ago i would choose Benitez. He was lambasted at Chelski, but he was never really given a chance there, they were on his back as soon as he arrived.

Di-Canio no, hes too volatile and have a feeling we would see as much off field entertainment as we would on.

It will be Pulis though.
    I swear to god (even though I don't believe in the existence of one ) if Pulis ever walks through the door of Upton Park as our manager my long love affair with West Ham would end.

That would be one kick in the proverbials too many I'm afraid.

I'm also afraid you may well have a point.[/quote]

Really that bad Whisky?

If it was the Tony Pulis who managed Stoke then I would agree, but he is a bit of proof that a leapord can change its spots, with his time at Palace. Had them playing some nice footie and even managed to get Chamakh scorin

Even David Sullivan would not be aft enough to give the job to Pullis if/when Sam goes. Is he?

Not haing a pop at Pullis, as said him or Sam them Pullis everytime. But Pullis would most likely find hmself in the sam boat as Sam when things go wrong. Which they always do at our club.

Sullivan needs to appoint someone who the fans could all get behind.

Fck it we really are going o be stuck with Allardyce for many more years to come. I just know it.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)