+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Taylor.

Taylor.

How unlucky is he?

Ok he skies a few, but has come so, so close to scoring a few as well. Have a feeling he's got it in him to score a good few if things click for him. A great player though and will continue to create chances for others if nothing else.

re: Taylor.

Reyt player!!!!!
    Good things only from main man mr T

Yes, at the moment if he fell into a barrel of tits he would come out sucking his thumb.

The goals will come though if he carries on playing like he has in the last few games.

If he was a goalscorer he wouldn't be with us. Thought sat' he was losing the ball quite abit. Doesn't look as happy on the right. That's problem Pringle not in game on right.

Wants signing permanent now !

I would sooner see Taylor up front leading the line with Revell, didn't think Derbyshire was the right choice, Taylor is quick & would feed off Revell.

He looks like he make a good striker try him upfront

Quote Originally Posted by gwru
    If he was a goalscorer he wouldn't be with us. Thought sat' he was losing the ball quite abit. Doesn't look as happy on the right. That's problem Pringle not in game on right.

I must have blinked a few times then...i saw him lose the ball 3 times...once when he was fouled...not bad in a full game...what a player...his vision and passing is good as well...cant work it out...must have done something wrong for big mick...

Reminds me of the start Alan Lee had with us. He had plenty of chances every match he played but couldn't get one in the net. At least he's getting in the positions to have a shot. Taylor will get his goals, he is doing everything else right. Patience please

Only if he's played in the right position, left wing, right wing not the right position. Up front "feeding" off Revell, wrong position. He needs to be up front with someone who can play ball, control a ball, direct a ball into a players path. Some one you would play 300K plus for...any ideas ????