+ Visit Tottenham Hotspur FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Spurs vs Liverpool

Spurs vs Liverpool

Our 1st real test this season, no repeat of last seasons results!

Early team news.

"Tottenham boss Mauricio Pochettino is expected to recall the senior players who were rested in Thursday's Europa League win against AEL Limassol.
    Spurs will assess Roberto Soldado, who was unavailable in midweek because of neck and back problems, while new signing Federico Fazio is available.
    Liverpool could hand debuts to Mario Balotelli and Adam Lallana.
    The Reds will assess injured defenders Glen Johnson, Alberto Moreno, Martin Skrtel and Jose Enrique."

COYS

re: Spurs vs Liverpool

Good luck for today .

I hope it's a 0-0

Might even sit & watch this one .

Quote Originally Posted by hammerwell06
    Good luck for today .

I hope it's a 0-0

Might even sit & watch this one .
    Hi Hammerwell, after last season results against Poo, a draw would be an improvement, but obviously we want 3 points.

Enjoy the game, I HOPE that I do...

COYS

Lloris; Dier, Kaboul (c), Vertonghen, Rose; Bentaleb, Capoue; Chadli, Eriksen, Lamela; Adebayor.

subs: Friedel, Chiriches, Davies, Dembele, Holtby, Townsend, Kane

COYS

0-1 HT

Next goal so important.

COYS

Quote Originally Posted by meatismurder
    0-1 HT

Next goal so important.

COYS
    Can see why that penalty given but surely the ref has got realise the lad dived very soft

Will it be same old Spurs and another two or three for the reds or will we show a bit of fight like Everton did yesterday

Dowd with another poor performance. Soft penalty given then no yellow for Mario despite 2 fouls in 2 minutes.

Big test of the "new" Spurs era.

COYS

Quote Originally Posted by Superstaryid
    Will it be same old Spurs and another two or three for the reds or will we show a bit of fight like Everton did yesterday
    Same old **** what a poor goal to concede we'd be better off playing the schoolboys in the big games they would be more composed

Well I don't know about anyone else, but I'm finding all this just a tad embarrassing.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)