+ Visit Sheffield Wednesday FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Next time

re: Next time

haha Just phoned him mate...Sorted...Although 8.30 is a bit early to set off when you're out on the friday night!

We're off to Chorley again before the match it seems...Them Geordies better not try and take our pub again...Bless em..

Quote Originally Posted by Tawnyowl24
    The pigs f uck up with a s hit attendance (like they do a lot) let's make
    a big song and dance about it like they've done.
    Lets not

Quote Originally Posted by braggyowl
    Oh dear Katch you c0cked it up yet again further up the board there mate.

You got Bluestripe mixed up with MPsBlue...They sound the same though don't they...MPsBlue and Bluestripe

You're really gonna have to put your brain into gear from now on before you let your trotters loose on that keyboard of yours!

Ooops, lucky I've got you braggy monitoring the boards like a hawk to flag up my error.

I'd like to issue a full and frank apology to ... MPsBlue. A decent and fair Wednesday poster I've accidently insulted by confusing him with Bluestripe.

'Feckless Goons' - who even speaks like that outside of D!ck Tracey comic? Perhaps he was being 'tongue-in-cheek'. I'm obviously not an expert in 'tongue-in-cheek' humour like Rov is.

Quote Originally Posted by Rotherhamowl10
    Katch doesn't do apologies Blue...He just shifts the goal posts all over the place to try and confuse people..Trouble is, he drops himself in it time and time again..

Katch...You either love him or hate him..He's a bit like Marmite bless him.
    Or ignores the thread where he's got it wrong completely in the hope it disappears...

Like it never happened [/quote]

Oh theres history is there...sigh!
    Even so, having made a GENUINE mistake I'd still apologise - lest someone thought me dishonest...or that by shooting off at the mouth, I'd made a fool of myself?

Quote Originally Posted by aussieowl
    The pigs f uck up with a s hit attendance (like they do a lot) let's make
    a big song and dance about it like they've done.
    Don't worry Tawny, they'll be plenty that make something out of it, there always is, no matter which side of the divide you're on they'll ALWAYS be someone willing to talk about attendancezzz...Sheffielders are obsessed with em.[/quote]

been working in nottingham quite a bit lately and its not just a sheffield thing.
    derby and forest fans are just as bad and the first question often asked after an away trip is "how many did they take?" rather than "how did they play?".

the attendance topic isn't even debatable in sheffield.
    records will back up the fact that WEDNESDAY have more fans and higher attendances than there curly tailed neighbours.
    FACTAROONEY!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Katchouro

You got Bluestripe mixed up with MPsBlue...They sound the same though don't they...MPsBlue and Bluestripe

You're really gonna have to put your brain into gear from now on before you let your trotters loose on that keyboard of yours!

Ooops, lucky I've got you braggy monitoring the boards like a hawk to flag up my error.

I'd like to issue a full and frank apology to ... MPsBlue. A decent and fair Wednesday poster I've accidently insulted by confusing him with Bluestripe.

'Feckless Goons' - who even speaks like that outside of D!ck Tracey comic? Perhaps he was being 'tongue-in-cheek'. I'm obviously not an expert in 'tongue-in-cheek' humour like Rov is.[/quote]

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    thats pigtalk for "yes i was wrong"

Quote Originally Posted by banno

'Feckless Goons' - who even speaks like that outside of D!ck Tracey comic? Perhaps he was being 'tongue-in-cheek'. I'm obviously not an expert in 'tongue-in-cheek' humour like Rov is.[/quote]

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    thats pigtalk for "yes i was wrong"
    [/quote]

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)