+ Visit Nottingham Forest FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Colly at the CG, pitch side

Colly at the CG, pitch side

Stan the man love him or hate him, i love him, will be at the CG on sunday and going in to the dressing room to wish SP and the lads all the best, fans on twitter are asking him to go pitch side to say hello, what an event this will be, COME ON coyr applause after 10 minutes for BC,

re: Colly at the CG, pitch side

Quote Originally Posted by es***red52
    Stan the man love him or hate him, i love him, will be at the CG on sunday and going in to the dressing room to wish SP and the lads all the best, fans on twitter are asking him to go pitch side to say hello, what an event this will be, COME ON coyr applause after 10 minutes for BC,
    Will he be in the car park as well Better warn the Wildebeest of Nottingham.

You lot are really taking this seriously arnt you..
    Will it be an open top bus if you win?

Quote Originally Posted by AngryRam
    Will he be in the car park as well Better warn the Wildebeest of Nottingham.

[/quote]

It definitely wont be Biggles or the Red Baron flying over Derby in a Tiger Moth. We don't go in for that sort of thing. It'll just be another win and back to planning for the next one.

At least we show our faces, you lot are all in hiding, scared comes to mind

This is what I can't understand.they smashed us 5-0 last season,we now have a manager who's hasn't got a clue and is thick,we are in a crisis with fawaz and Pearce falling out over the selling of our two youngsters and we are in turmoil.so we are worse off now than when we played last yet no banter being throw around.after all we got after that game I would of thought they would be buzzing about thrashing us again but on our turf this time.

Quote Originally Posted by Polish_ForestMad
    This is what I can't understand.they smashed us 5-0 last season,we now have a manager who's hasn't got a clue and is thick,we are in a crisis with fawaz and Pearce falling out over the selling of our two youngsters and we are in turmoil.so we are worse off now than when we played last yet no banter being throw around.after all we got after that game I would of thought they would be buzzing about thrashing us again but on our turf this time.
    The Zamora masks are scaring them

This is my biggest bugbear with Derby fans they won't Stick up for their team, when these big games come up they hide and wait to see if their team wins the game then come out of hiding, even DCM is quiet U watch UTR's and co pop up if they get a lucky result.
    Win lose or draw big Es***red will be standing tall

Quote Originally Posted by es***red52
    This is my biggest bugbear with Derby fans they won't Stick up for their team, when these big games come up they hide and wait to see if their team wins the game then come out of hiding, even DCM is quiet U watch UTR's and co pop up if they get a lucky result.
    Win lose or draw big Es***red will be standing tall
    Aye good old Es*** will be standing tall.
    But he'll need to sit after 5 minutes with that weight.

Quote Originally Posted by Polish_ForestMad
    We didn't rub Blackpool's noses in it when we saw what was going to happen there? They were top this time last season too.

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds
    The Zamora masks are scaring them[/quote]

Tacky Tricky.. Poor attempt when you lot have to cling onto another clubs success.
    But then again, you lot aint had much. So fill yer boots.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast