+ Visit West Ham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Those stupid spotty tw@ts

re: Those stupid spotty tw@ts

Quote Originally Posted by bonzosbest74
    Isn't a better idea just to report the news as it happens. Does it really improve the program to have a reporter standing outside a stadium or training ground?

I completely agree mate

I think Sky do it because they think WE like it, they are under the misconception that most of their viewers are folk like the juvenile little c.unts in the background.[/quote]

Didn't hear it myself but apparently Talk Sport were trying to get hold of the bloke who waved what they called a "marital aid" in front of the cameras at Everton.

Start making celebrities out of these c_unts and it will only get worse.

Whatever happened to "Hello Mum"
    When I become President of the free world that will be one of bill of rights or whatever its called.
    Vote for Herbie!
    Tell all your friends Vote For Herbie - view external link

[quote="herbiehammer"
    When I become President of the free world that will be one of bill of rights or whatever its called.
    Vote for Herbie!
    Tell all your friends Vote For Herbie[/quote]

It's President of America & Leader of the Free World.

Quote Originally Posted by "Taansend"
    Vote for Herbie!
    Tell all your friends Vote For Herbie[/quote

No thats so 20th century. What I want you to vote me in for is to rule the free world then I will declare war on the US then we will all be free of whiny nasally accents. Thats another bill of rights that I would implement.
    Vote Herbie for the new way, the only way, the decent way, The 21st Century way!

Quote Originally Posted by "herbiehammer"
    Vote for Herbie!

No thats so 20th century. What I want you to vote me in for is to rule the free world then I will declare war on the US then we will all be free of whiny nasally accents. Thats another bill of rights that I would implement.
    Vote Herbie for the new way, the only way, the decent way, The 21st Century way![/quote]

If your manifesto pledges to make badge kissing a capital offence you have my vote.

Quote Originally Posted by "Whiskyman"
    Vote for Herbie!

Vote Herbie for the new way, the only way, the decent way, The 21st Century way![/quote]

If your manifesto pledges to make badge kissing a capital offence you have my vote.[/quote]

What about badger kissing What's Herbie's position on that?

Badge kissing will be made law, every player must kiss the badge.
    All players/teams will have the same badge, the badge of The New Free World.
    Vote Herbie for a New Free World, Vote Herbie for a New World, Vote Herbie

Quote Originally Posted by herbiehammer
    Badge kissing will be made law, every player must kiss the badge.
    You ARE the great Satan.

What about kissing badgers though

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)