+ Visit Nottingham Forest FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Another beheading

re: Another beheading

Quote Originally Posted by Forestaddict
    “Let me issue and control a nation’s money and I care not who writes the laws.”

If you dont know who said this, you really should check it out as this guy and the late 1700s are very important to how Europe was formed and is contolled now.

Look, long winded answer, but im a super geek and have studied History, Politics and Finance for years and hope people are open to opposing ideas when backed up with a little history.

Nullius In Verba

This applies to what i say, as well as the media!
    You talk complete crap, politically driven, middle class crap.

Of course my comments are politically driven. Is this thread not even loosely related to politics?

And, you say I talk crap and insinuate im somehow middle class or at least, my views are, then I would say you are naive and lazy with your knowledge. Whatever you think of my opinions and statements, they are hardly the viewpoint of the middle class, are they?

love the link! Although, it's a thinly veiled jab in my general "closet commie" direction

I agree with you, the goals have changed, but it would be naive of us both to beleive these have evolved through a natural progression of philospohies and the west no longer have a hand in this. We also both know, through Britains own history, intelligence services infiltrate and control both factions. "best way to control the opposition is to lead the opposition"

Agree?

I also agree it is time to act, but its not a change of goverment that will change anything. "They" are all pissing in the same pot and I honestly cannot see a way out and I do beleive "they" have all bases covered.

Also, with Iran, its just really not like this. Been, seen and have close friends who are Iraian. nothing more to say on that one.

Ultimately, I also have the same questions as you: So what do we do then? Ignore it? Shake their hands? Give them a hug perhaps?

The only difference i see is that we have differen

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12