+ Visit Nottingham Forest FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: All hail me

All hail me

For those that failed to notice. TTR is now in the top ten of ATG. Only another 14 000 to go, :/

re: All hail me

Cheat, over a thousand of those happened when you managed to get me banned. Also nil responses and chit chat with Romanis shouldn't count and should therefore be deducted.

Quote Originally Posted by RedBasie
    Cheat, over a thousand of those happened when you managed to get me banned. Also nil responses and chit chat with Romanis shouldn't count and should therefore be deducted.

when I got you banned?

pmsl, you banned yourself sunshine. You're as guilty as a thief, stuck to a superglued safe handle.

My chit chat with romanis, kept this board going and kept the public safe, by keeping him off the streets.

Stop crying Basil anyway. You're only a 100+ shy of the board. Just accept you'll never catch me now.

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds
    Stop crying Basil anyway. You're only a 100+ shy of the board. Just accept you'll never catch me now.

I wouldn't be counting my chickens just yet, my boy.

As they say, it's not how many votes you get, but who does the counting!

After all, I've been accused to be a dictator, I might be just tempted to do a Kim Jong Un on you!

As with the avatar, I could make your ID disappear until such time, me and Basie have forged ahead...

(yeah maybe I should be a 4 star General, although I fancy being a Rear Admiral more!

Quote Originally Posted by Romanis

I wouldn't be counting my chickens just yet, my boy.

As they say, it's not how many votes you get, but who does the counting!

After all, I've been accused to be a dictator, I might be just tempted to do a Kim Jong Un on you!

As with the avatar, I could make your ID disappear until such time, me and Basie have forged ahead...

(yeah maybe I should be a 4 star General, although I fancy being a Rear Admiral more! [/quote]

Go for it.

You can be removed very easily. Remember that.
    Saddam thought he was untouchable as did Basie.

Hmmm, maybe if 3 or more Forest users recommend it, I might just play a 'trick or 2' on Tricky's position in the table.

No not a ban, but just a sly move to keep his position stagnant!