+ Visit West Ham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Ammeread isn't Numbers

re: Ammeread isn't Numbers

Quote Originally Posted by bonzosbest74
    If it was numbers he would of reverted to type by now. Spelling, grammar, sentencing etc Even though I thought you lot gave numbers a hard time and were complete wan kers towards him I could see why to a certain degree. Where my stance was just to ignore him. Much better and so much more polite, so much more English if you ask me.
    Ammer is at least more likeable and cant see why you all choose these bully boy tactics yet again
    Thanks mate

All I can conclude is that there are many here that think a manager is to blame every time a team loses as it was that thread that upset them all. If they don't think that why they so upset as that's who my comments were aimed at.[/quote]

It wasn't that at all, go back and re-read all your posts from Saturday. . . . . .you came across as rude and arrogant. It's really no coincidence that at

It's WERE not WHERE

Quote Originally Posted by ammeread

I'm sorry it came across like that, it's not how I meant it . But realistically everyone's emotions were running high Saturday so most including myself where just venting.

That's all you really had to say mate.

You sounded as if you thought your football knowledge was superior to the rest of the posters but you've now said didn't mean it to come across in that manner.

It's not easy to strike the right tone when you're discussing something that you feel passionately about but as Mrs Bonzo always says . . . . . . pick your battles.

Oops...

If people genuinely do believe that then my post is valid and I really think some have to start readjusting their viewpoint .

Utter nonsense. Not once have you told anyone what they should think.

I'm sorry it came across like that, it's not how I meant it . But realistically everyone's emotions were running high Saturday so most including myself where just venting.
    My football knowledge is vastly superior!!

That's all you really had to say mate.

You sounded as if you thought your football knowledge was superior to the rest of the posters but you've now said didn't mean it to come across in that manner.

It's not easy to strike the right tone when you're discussing something that you feel passionately about but as Mrs Bonzo always says . . . . . . pick your battles.[/quote]

Quote Originally Posted by frogiron
    Oops...

If people genuinely do believe that then my post is valid and I really think some have to start readjusting their viewpoint .

Thinking someone should adjust their viewpoint and telling someone to adjust their viewpoint are too different things.

Thinking your a p**** and telling you your a p**** is also two different things

Oops...

Thinking someone should adjust their viewpoint and telling someone to adjust their viewpoint are too different things.

Thinking your a p**** and telling you your a p**** is also two different things[/quote]

Ahh.. that will be the same subtle method that you used to differentiate between "any time we lose" and "every time we lose" - apparently those two having completely different meanings in Ammereadworld

You clearly have much to teach us about the English language.

I thought you lot gave numbers a hard time and were complete wan kers towards him I could see why to a certain degree.

Deserved everything he got the moment he starting talking about my kids & wife mate. Complete c.unt and certainly doesn't deserve any mitigation.

The construction of ammereads posts would indicate he ain't 1491 but he's clearly fishing.[/quote]
    I have no idea what he said about your wife and kids and whatever it was Im sure it was out of order.
    Which is why my stance is talk to who you wish to talk to and ignore the ones you dont.
    But that said I dont think I would take anything personally on here as no one knows me or my family so the worst anyone can do or say is just made up to get the maximum effect.
    Its just words on a screen aimed at Herbie and not me personally
    BTW Herbie is not me its someone I invented

"BTW Herbie is not me"

WHO IS HERBIE?

THE PUBLIC HAVE A RIGHT TO KNOW!

Quote Originally Posted by herbiehammer
    I have no idea what he said about your wife and kids and whatever it was Im sure it was out of order.
    Which is why my stance is talk to who you wish to talk to and ignore the ones you dont.
    But that said I dont think I would take anything personally on here as no one knows me or my family so the worst anyone can do or say is just made up to get the maximum effect.
    Its just words on a screen aimed at Herbie and not me personally
    BTW Herbie is not me its someone I invented

My point was that he deserved everything he got but I know you used to ignore him which is a skill I've yet to acquire.

He is the only person on the site that I've ever called a c.unt and meant it. . . . . . . . . .you c.unt

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)