+ Visit West Ham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Ammeread isn't Numbers

Ammeread isn't Numbers

You lot thinking that are wide of the mark

re: Ammeread isn't Numbers

Confused ? Is this some code only the clique understands ?

He's not Ginger Thumbs.

If it was numbers he would of reverted to type by now. Spelling, grammar, sentencing etc Even though I thought you lot gave numbers a hard time and were complete wan kers towards him I could see why to a certain degree. Where my stance was just to ignore him. Much better and so much more polite, so much more English if you ask me.
    Ammer is at least more likeable and cant see why you all choose these bully boy tactics yet again

Quote Originally Posted by herbiehammer

I thought you lot gave numbers a hard time and were complete wan kers towards him I could see why to a certain degree.

Deserved everything he got the moment he starting talking about my kids & wife mate. Complete c.unt and certainly doesn't deserve any mitigation.

The construction of ammereads posts would indicate he ain't 1491 but he's clearly fishing.

If it was numbers he would of reverted to type by now. Spelling, grammar, sentencing etc Even though I thought you lot gave numbers a hard time and were complete wan kers towards him I could see why to a certain degree. Where my stance was just to ignore him. Much better and so much more polite, so much more English if you ask me.
    Ammer is at least more likeable and cant see why you all choose these bully boy tactics yet again
    Thanks mate

All I can conclude is that there are many here that think a manager is to blame every time a team loses as it was that thread that upset them all. If they don't think that why they so upset as that's who my comments were aimed at.

Quote Originally Posted by ammeread
    Thanks mate

All I can conclude is that there are many here that think a manager is to blame every time a team loses as it was that thread that upset them all. If they don't think that why they so upset as that's who my comments were aimed at.[/quote]

It wasn't that at all, go back and re-read all your posts from Saturday. . . . . .you came across as rude and arrogant. It's really no coincidence that at least 5 different people used the same work (cond

Herbs,I have been really cordial with the lad even when disagreeing. And I never mentioned his identity. I'm not in the clique.

And I would never join a clique that would have somebody like me as a member.

Quote Originally Posted by BlackDiamond
    Herbs,I have been really cordial with the lad even when disagreeing. And I never mentioned his identity. I'm not in the clique.

And I would never join a clique that would have somebody like me as a member.[/quote]

Who's in the Clique and how many are there BD? Obviously EE & WHU aren't in the same one

I don't know what happened on Saturday as I am not looking at this site for 48 hours after a loss. There's too many rattles being thrown out of prams.

Ammeread has been a member for 4 years. If he was Ginger Thumbs that shows some incredible forward planning.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)