+ Visit West Ham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Petition: New Stadium - Grimsby Town

Petition: New Stadium - Grimsby Town

Hi there Hammers fans

Any chance I can get some extra signatures for my club to acquire a new stadium? Only takes a few minutes, we would really appreciate your help.

We have been trying for the last 20 years, but setbacks due to location, nimby's, and funding have set us back.

This is an official petition made by Grimsby Town Football Club over the last few months, which will be handed into our local council for planning permission.

Circa 500 permanent jobs, and 500 temporary construction jobs. For the long term survivability of the club, not only will it help the club, it will help with community projects in Education and Health.

Click Link >> http://tinyurl.com/nlndg7r

Thank you.

[QUOTE] Community Stadium and Leisure Complex at Peaks Parkway

Together we can make this happen for the Community of North East Lincolnshire

Community Leisure Complex comprising

[COLOR=Blue]• 14000 seat stadium and home of GTFC

• all weather multi-use pitches

re: Petition: New Stadium - Grimsby Town

Yeah no problem.

been to blundell a few times went in December once coldest place I've ever been to in the life right up the top of the stand as well.

Quote Originally Posted by ammeread
    Yeah no problem.

been to blundell a few times went in December once coldest place I've ever been to in the life right up the top of the stand as well.
    Thanks, yeah it's not the warmest of places - damn wind off the North Sea blowing straight in just behind the stadium doesn't help either... lol

Yeah freezing mate it's right on the docks though innit.

Last time I saw Grimsby play you had real decent no 10 forget his little fella ran the opposition ragged

Smells a bit fishy to me...

Quote Originally Posted by ammeread
    Yeah freezing mate it's right on the docks though innit.

Last time I saw Grimsby play you had real decent no 10 forget his little fella ran the opposition ragged
    Yeah not far off, about 1/3 of a mile down the road.

Best striker in my time was Clive Mendonca, he was number 10.

Surely you will need to go through a bidding process and get spied on by one of your rivals before you can even start a petition for a new stadium

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)