+ Visit Swindon Town FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: George Galloway

George Galloway

It seems he has had a bit of a kicking..I don't condone violence but must admit I had a right good giggle when I read this - view external link

re: George Galloway

it's a bit rum when you can't have a night out with-out this

I know he has said some views that could upset others but ffs we allow terrorists to march thru london without backlash

After all he's just a *****

cat - view external link

Galloway is a very in your face character, he has said some very strange and downright gruesome things, but there again its freedom of speech where even if I detest with a passion what you say I will defend it to the death for your right to say it.

Quote Originally Posted by Altobelli
    Galloway is a very in your face character, he has said some very strange and downright gruesome things, but there again its freedom of speech where even if I detest with a passion what you say I will defend it to the death for your right to say it.
    Completely agree Alto,once we lose our freedom of speech ,we are phooked..

We have already lost the right to take our children out of school for a week/fortnights holiday.. Another absurd decision by the government along with raising of the pension age for people who have already paid their full dues into the state to receive it at 60/65.. Whatever next ..

The world has gone to pot Alf, I have been hearing a lot of British value's this week, what the hell are they, I don't think we have any.

You have got Ashya Kings parents trying to do the best for their child and the Southampton police and now our so called law lords have them locked up away from their dying son.

The arrogant South Yorkshire Chief Constable refusing to resign after the rapes in Rotherham, Resign ? HE SHOULD BE SACKED !

The head of the Stafford Hospital after thousands of people died unnecessarily doesn't get the sack, instead Cameron gives him the big cheese boss of the NHS FFS, along with all his friends coming out of prison after lying, cheating and committing perjury given good jobs in Government positions.

Tony Blair, the biggest lying murdering bastid around gets given the laughable job of "Peace Envoy"

British Value's ? Gone and what's left is probably about to disappear also.

'Galloway is a very in your face character, he has said some very strange and downright gruesome things, but there again its freedom of speech'

That coupled with him having a face you want to punch anyway, is probably what got him a trip to hospital.

His views are mixed up and confused as he probably was when he was battered by a thug

He is a D1ckhead, but it was wrong of that thug to do that to him!