+ Visit Wolverhampton Wanderers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: 125 Years At Molineux

125 Years At Molineux

In link below, an online feature that was part of last weekend's matchday programme to commemorate 125 at Molineux for Wolves. - view external link

re: 125 Years At Molineux

Another link below, this time from the Birmingham Mail, plenty of images in the article, some from memorabilia in the museum, there's also ones of ex Players and of course ex club owner Sir Jack Hayward. - view external link

Hello all - back after a long break (away from computers, bliss).
    Does anyone know how I can get hold of a match programme for the 125th anniversary (the Wolves shop?)'cos I've been a supporter for one third of that time.
    Just into spring here in South Africa, warm at last, 25C today after a relatively chilly winter for this part of the world
    UPW

Quote Originally Posted by Delboy12
    Hello all - back after a long break (away from computers, bliss).
    Does anyone know how I can get hold of a match programme for the 125th anniversary (the Wolves shop?)'cos I've been a supporter for one third of that time.
    Just into spring here in South Africa, warm at last, 25C today after a relatively chilly winter for this part of the world
    UPW

Club shop is deffo your best bet mate.

125 Years of Molineux: From 1889 to 1954.

The Express and Star are currently doing a few articles on Molineux 125. Link below. - view external link

Another article, this time entitled: On the Pitch: 125 years of Molineux Part 1. I love the picture at the top of the article. - view external link

125 Years of Molineux: From 1954 to now.

Another great read. From the Cullis years, through the seventies, the fall through the divisions in the 80's and up to the present day. - view external link

On the Pitch: 125 years of Molineux Part 2:

I can only dream of seeing Molineux with 40k+ gates as mentioned in link below. - view external link

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)