+ Visit England Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Scoth referendum

re: Scoth referendum

I didn't ask him as things were getting a bit heated, he's married to a white woman so probably has a British passport, if things go Pete Tong he'll probably move on.

TBH I can't speak for him, it's his vote., but last year when I was having a debate with him on life, all he moaned about was taxation.
    Not sure what Salmonds policy is on tax, the way he talks it will be Utopia for free up here.

I took these pictures today in the Hilltown within a minute of one another.

Westminster FACT

Holyrood FICTION

No wonder Scots don't know which way to vote.

Finding this thread so informative and educational.

Perhaps if England had been playing tonight we could have been posting about fitba rather than politics, OH! I saw England score the nicht on STV that's Scottish Television for you fitba fans oot there, perhaps Eck will broadcast STV doon Sooth when he gets his way.

Will never understand the Scottish. Don't think they even understand themselves,

Quote Originally Posted by jiltedjohn
    I didn't ask him as things were getting a bit heated, he's married to a white woman so probably has a British passport, if things go Pete Tong he'll probably move on.

TBH I can't speak for him, it's his vote., but last year when I was having a debate with him on life, all he moaned about was taxation.
    Not sure what Salmonds policy is on tax, the way he talks it will be Utopia for free up here.
    not sure myself, but...

SNP policy on corporation tax 3p cut below level of UK, which will be 20pc in 2015.

from the SNP w/site:

At a time of inflation, higher VAT and sky-high fuel prices we will continue to protect family budgets here in Scotland by freezing the Council Tax.

no mention of reducing VAT, a regressive tax. but CT will be frozen.

sounds very, er, tory to me.

not sure what the position on nat insurance and income tax is.

I was in Dublin a few years ago before the crash, it was boom town, then it went Pete Tong BIG time. I knew lads who were working over there, they were making big bucks, they're back HOME now, i wonder where Scots will call home if Eck's dream goes Pete Tong.

I was in Gosport the other day and some lads from a pub were wearing clown masks.

Do you know how Norway did in the Great Recession?

Very well, actually. Hardly noticed it. While Britain foundered, Norway thrived.

Scotland is much more like Norway than it is like Ireland. There are many more relevant overlaps.

I expect Scotland will thrive when the YES vote comes in!

i saw a clown wearing this huge jumper the other day, I said, that's a big top you're in.

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast