+ Visit Bolton Wanderers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A maniac with a gun?

A maniac with a gun?

just imagine a lunatic somewhere on the streets of Britain with a 12 bore and loads of ammo.What types of people would you like just to get a few pallets scatterd about their person,and who would you like to have both barrels tickling their tonsils before they eat both cartridges?Heres my choice for just a bit of the shot,people who don't indicate at roundabouts,peoplewho do indicate but do it incorrectly,ignoramaces with no manners,noisy neighbours,labour voters,do gooders,school teachers because they are allways do gooders,people who claim benefits by cheating.Those for both barrels,peadophiles,child abusers of any description,animal abusers,labour politicians,islamic exremeists,rapists,women beaters,people who violently attack others by bullying tactics.cant think of anymore for now.

re: A maniac with a gun?

You've been on The Speckled Hen haven't you!!!

Quote Originally Posted by JimmyJazz64
    You've been on The Speckled Hen haven't you!!!
    you phychic uni bast@rd but you failed to sense with your esp the half bottle of Jackie daniels.good stuff though jj.

Thale's kicking in a bit but I wouldn't use a Shotgun more a Firing Squad and although I agree with some of your targets.

Where I differ my main targets would be is this Smug Couldn't Give a **** About Those That Can't Manage TORY Government.

Cheers Whatsmore, you ask us a question but after reading your list I don't think there are many left for us to choose from... selfish

I can only add those fackers that ring you, just as your sitting down for tea to try and sell you ****e you don't need !! or worse still they call at dawn on a Saturday morning to ask if your ok to "spare 5 mins to answer a few questions"

Quote Originally Posted by aberdeentrotter
    Cheers Whatsmore, you ask us a question but after reading your list I don't think there are many left for us to choose from... selfish

I can only add those fackers that ring you, just as your sitting down for tea to try and sell you ****e you don't need !! or worse still they call at dawn on a Saturday morning to ask if your ok to "spare 5 mins to answer a few questions"
    yes AT them friggers are indeed annoying but do they deserve both barrels or a few lead pallets?be more specific what a fcking stupid post ive done here,i realy need keep off here when im sizzled.

It's the good old JD whatsmore - makes you even more stupid than you normally are and I should know!!!! Drank a shed load of it on sat night at a stag do and ended up being "talked to" by some coppers in Leeds. All I was trying to do was help a gay chap, who had had an argument with his boyfriend, and was sat on the floor outside the front door of our our hotel having a hissy fit, into an ambulance. The police and paramedics couldn't move him and he was royally p1ssing everyone off. I was merely trying to help. The coppers disagreed. Now that I'm sober I can see their point...

I think Whatsmore has pretty much nailed/shot all the scum on the earth already. Pedophiles, animal abusers, rapists, Man U fans, Taxi drivers and train spotters.

[quote="JimmyJazz64" by some coppers in Leeds. All I was trying to do was help a gay chap, who had had an argument with his boyfriend, and was sat on the floor outside the front door of our our hotel having a hissy fit, into an ambulance. The police and paramedics couldn't move him and he was royally p1ssing everyone off. I was merely trying to help. The coppers disagreed. Now that I'm sober I can see their point... [/quote]Its fcking gorge though jimmy its liquid gold.Why the fck didn't you tell our glorious boys in blue you've been to uni and are therefore not a loony out for trouble,and you are simply trying to bring together two nancy boys.im sure jimmy they would say sorry bow their heads in shame and fck off.

He was sat on the floor smacking his hands on the pavement sayin his boyfriend had fked off to Sheffield with another bloke he'd met in a club.

I simply pointed to my mate and said that I was sharing a room with him and that if I'd gone to Sheffield with another bloke he'd be dancing a fkin jig about having the room to himself so please could they remove the stupid tw@t cos he was shrieking like a fkin banshee and it was 4am and I needed some kip and he was right beneath our bedroom window.

I thought I was quite polite about it. Apparently I wasn't

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)