+ Visit Bolton Wanderers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: A maniac with a gun?

re: A maniac with a gun?

Quote Originally Posted by JimmyJazz64
    He was sat on the floor smacking his hands on the pavement sayin his boyfriend had fked off to Sheffield with another bloke he'd met in a club.

I simply pointed to my mate and said that I was sharing a room with him and that if I'd gone to Sheffield with another bloke he'd be dancing a fkin jig about having the room to himself so please could they remove the stupid tw@t cos he was shrieking like a fkin banshee and it was 4am and I needed some kip and he was right beneath our bedroom window.

I thought I was quite polite about it. Apparently I wasn't
    they would have **** themselves its a very sensitive area the gay scenario so they would be treading on eggshells and just hassling you,to them it would be less problematic than any possible complaints of homophobia.just imagine if the gays were black and disabled the cops would have charged you with affray,rascism,homophobia,and attempted murder.

I feel that I must point out that I have no problem with gay people at all. Not one bit. It's legal, it doesn't affect me, and it's their choice. Fine. I have relatives who are gay, I've worked with gay people, etc, etc, etc.

All I said apparently was that the bloke was a pain in the @rse, to which my mates doubled up in laughter, and the coppers took the hump

This is not a very nice post
    and should be closed immediately as this person seems to unstable especially with his previous posts.

especially as he as whatmore is the only connection to letting us know in the public domain who was linked to rascist posts on this forum and who through his silence keeps declining to spill the beans of who it was who came out with the rascist comments !

Quote Originally Posted by klassnic
    This is not a very nice post
    and should be closed immediately as this person seems to unstable especially with his previous posts.

especially as he as whatmore is the only connection to letting us know in the public domain who was linked to rascist posts on this forum and who through his silence keeps declining to spill the beans of who it was who came out with the rascist comments !

Looks like you've finally learned not to react to the c*nt whatsmore. Welcome aboard!!

Quote Originally Posted by JimmyJazz64
    Looks like you've finally learned not to react to the c*nt whatsmore. Welcome aboard!!

cheers jimmy but its took me three years to get on board.

Stick with it pal it's a much better life!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)