+ Visit Bolton Wanderers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Football Hooliganism?

re: Football Hooliganism?

Aye that's the lad Gary. Good to know he's still around

Good thread by the way, seems to have brought back some tasty memories - leave the scrapping to one side and I think you are rekindled some distant memories at some grounds that are no longer with us..

Trying to cram in to the top corner of the paddock as an early ****, eye opening but the starting point for most young whites.

Don't know if any of you lads saw a program recently, think it was C4 about the youngsters joining the ranks? mostly about city and bury but it showed the city lad meeting with one of the cuckoo boys, apparently were 3 -1 up in recent battles ...

Aahh the memories

don't like violence at matches better kept away from football.

if violence got back into the game would defo want the police to use rubber bullits to shoot at the trouble causers

and tear gas fifa should use it in polish games and the rascist chants against our teams.

law and order i say.

i go to footy to watch a game to enjoy and to be entertained its ment to be a great experience and to set up a fantastic weekend or for the evening.

i'm not afraid to stand up to protect myself but just a little worried that my temper and nervous freight may boil over to want to protect myself so much that i would want to kill any threat that came near me.

i know cos ive been through that experience
    where ive been forced to end a bullying feud

for example
    it costs nothing to hire a 7.5 ton long base flat bed truck on a car licience and back it up into a neighbours front window at tea time

it sorts problems out ! and leaves people devistated honestly.

bullys and hooligans are the same and t

[quote="klassnic"]don't like violence at matches better kept away from football.

if violence got back into the game would defo want the police to use rubber bullits to shoot at the trouble causers

and tear gas fifa should use it in polish games and the rascist chants against our teams.

law and order i say.

i go to footy to watch a game to enjoy and to be entertained its ment to be a great experience and to set up a fantastic weekend or for the evening.

i'm not afraid to stand up to protect myself but just a little worried that my temper and nervous freight may boil over to want to protect myself so much that i would want to kill any threat that came near me.

i know cos ive been through that experience
    where ive been forced to end a bullying feud

for example
    it costs nothing to hire a 7.5 ton long base flat bed truck on a car licience and back it up into a neighbours front window at tea time

it sorts problems out ! and leaves people devistated hone

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)