+ Visit Bolton Wanderers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Football other than BWFC

Football other than BWFC

Away from the sh1te served up by our club, it's quite interesting elsewehere

Chelsea - look superb - Costa has been a great signing - I think that they'll win the Prem quite easily this year

Liverpool - the Balotelli signing is an interesting one. Can he replace Suarez? In my opinion no but I reckon they'll be up there

Man U - yeah everyone can laugh at them this season but I reckon Van Gaal will have it all together next year

Man City - fk me their fans have become easily the most annoying in the Prem. You lost yesterday. Get over it. Stoke do it to everyone. You don't have a divine right to win the Prem just because you have rich Arab owners. Now fk off and do what you used to do best and be a proper football club. Apologies to wi11ons if you read this. Nowt personal mate :/

Burnley - ah our good friends . Much as I admire their board's "tighter-than-a-ducks-@rse" policy I fear for them. It simply doesn't work in the Prem and they'll go down, and if not careful, in a horribl

re: Football other than BWFC

Chelsea do look the real deal. Seemed to be just toying with Everton the other night.

Fabregas and Costa could win them the league if they stay fit and Hazard, Oscar, Remy, Drogba etc to support!

Would guess its between them, Liverpool and City for the title.

Really hope Burnley survive, seemed to have played well and decent football from what Ive seen so far. Plus it pisses SKy and top bods having us unfashionable clubs in the top league, they would love a world of QPR's and West Hams to drool over for no reason! F**k em up Burnley !!!

Sneaky soft spot for Rochdale as lived there for a large part of my life, should survive ok this time in league 1.

Same with Oldham as thats where I live now, struggled last few years with money worries worse than our own and battling to survive, never mind achieve.

Totally agree about Chelsea, attacking play I don't think anyone will get close this season, maybe Liverpool if Balotelli settles in. Think Terry the only weakness in that back 4.

UTD will turn it round, few additions on Monday will no doubt be on the cards and getting rid of Anderson and Cleverless will help, flogging the dead horse that is Fletcher is not helping imo.

Hope ****ty crumble, few years ago the arabs bought a great team, seem hell bent on building a team individuals.

I have been impressed with both Burnley and Liecester approach, most teams promoted play counter attack football but early indications are both clubs are willing to set out on the front foot and give it a go.

[quote="JimmyJazz64"]Away from the sh1te served up by our club, it's quite interesting elsewehere

Chelsea - look superb - Costa has been a great signing - I think that they'll win the Prem quite easily this year

Liverpool - the Balotelli signing is an interesting one. Can he replace Suarez? In my opinion no but I reckon they'll be up there

Man U - yeah everyone can laugh at them this season but I reckon Van Gaal will have it all together next year

Man City - fk me their fans have become easily the most annoying in the Prem. You lost yesterday. Get over it. Stoke do it to everyone. You don't have a divine right to win the Prem just because you have rich Arab owners. Now fk off and do what you used to do best and be a proper football club. Apologies to wi11ons if you read this. Nowt personal mate :/

Burnley - ah our good friends . Much as I admire their board's "tighter-than-a-ducks-@rse" policy I fear for them. It simply doesn't work in the Prem and

[quote="JimmyJazz64" against a woeful Man U should be seen as 2 points lost rather than a point gained. [/quote]

I've read this line here, there and everywhere today on different forums and I find it utterly hilarious.

It was definitely a point gained, don't worry about that. I don't care how badly Man Utd are playing at the moment (still only lost one game and that nonsense in the cup has no bearing on the team they put out on saturday) there are two teams on a football pitch.

If anyone thinks a team like Burnley can just turn up against a Man Utd team with Mata, Van Persie, Rooney, Valencia and Di Maria in it, and win just because they aren't playing at their best at the moment... then they've been drinking rather heavily.

A massive point gained.

A great point for Burnley against Man U. I think Burnley's home form will be the key in them staying up this season and I think they'll be no mugs on their own turf.

Well its desperate times at the Breezeblock these days, and I cannot for the life of me see anything positive.

Me and my mate went watching Glasgow Rangers last Saturday. We got a cheap day return with Virgin trains. What a superb day out. We went into the Louden boozer, which is the main drinking place for Rangers supporters outside the ground.

The atmosphere in there was truly amazing, TVs with the Villa and Newcastle match, with loud football music. What Saturdays should be about.

The ground itself is top class, it reeks of tradition. The crowd really get behind the team, I bet it would be even better if they get back into the top league for next season.

No anti English bias against us, they welcomed us with open arms.

We'll be going again, 18th October , Bolton are at Birmingham, but after yesterday they can **** right off.

If we don't go to Rangers, Hearts are at home in Edinburgh, that's got possibilities.

Thanks BWFC, i'll see you at home, but the away days can be

Definitely a point gained for Burnley, I thought they were great and the atmosphere generated by their fans was tremendous. Unless they go through a bad period with injuries I think they could stay up fairly easily. They are really well organised and the team spirit is excellent.

JJ - You lot had better stay in the Championship ready for us next season

Look just get Moyes and have done with it and he will sort all your problems out, Simples !!!!

By the way great post and I pretty much agreed with all of it. Why the Dingles didnt follow Swansea's lead in going into the market looking for players in the £3m - £8m bracket and buy 2-3 of them i dont know. There is plenty of business to be had but they have done next to feck all. I fear for them also.

Quote Originally Posted by gardsPNE
    JJ - Why the Dingles didnt follow Swansea's lead in going into the market looking for players in the £3m - £8m bracket and buy 2-3 of them i dont know.
    I think that is patently obvious to most people.

Why not have a read of some of the other threads on here for an answer to that. Or you could have a look at the Blackburn board, a Leeds board, a Portsmouth board etc.

Contrary to popular belief you don't get a cheque for £120 million as soon as you are promoted to the Premier League.

I'm quite happy with the business we've done in the transfer window thanks.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)