+ Visit Charlton Athletic FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Rotherham Away game

Rotherham Away game

Hi All you travelling Charlton fans. My Name is Steve the landlord of the Butchers arms pub near Rotherham. If you are travelling to the game and fancy a great pint in a village pub just 20 mins from the New York Stadium please come and join us. We are five mins away from junction 1 on the M18 the main Rotherham turn off the A631. We welcome well behaved travelling fans for a pint before the game. Beats the queuing in busy town centre pubs. I am in the village of Braithwell and the Sat Nav Code is S66 7 AW. Life long Rotherham fan who would love to see you pre match. Large car park opposite the pub. If I get a good response I will put some free tapas on for you all.

re: Rotherham Away game

Hi Steve

Thank you for this information. We look forward to seeing you next Saturday.

Regards

Valley

re: Rotherham Away game

Hi Valley.
    The pub opens at 12 noon and as I have said there is plenty of parking and the New York Stadium is no more than 20 mins away. look forward to meeting you and any other Charlton fans who wish to join us for pre match drink in a friendly village pub. All beers and lagers only £2.50.