+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: A warning for your visit to Nottingham at the weekend

re: A warning for your visit to Nottingham at the weekend

or maybe Ray Rice who did knock his missus out...

You really are a silly boy aren't you elitepie

Quote Originally Posted by bloodred
    You really are a silly boy aren't you elitepie

Whooooosh!!! Poor old bloodred. Not only has he completely missed the point but also chose to advertise his stupidity to a wider audience with this post on their board:

Trying to stir it with the derby fans that they can expect trouble from forest fans.

Where have I mentioned trouble?

It was clearly aimed at the typo in the paper about Forest fans being arrested for pubic disorder!!!

It's not my problem if you're too thick to understand it.

I would love to meet you to discuss this ...in a sober and friendly manner but the fact that you are currently serving a ban on our board for repeatedly hijacking threads and generally being a disruptive influence I don't think there is much mileage in discussion. Sucking up to the derby fans is your only joy now. Rest assured they will soon get bored

the fact that you are currently serving a ban on our board for repeatedly hijacking threads and generally being a disruptive influence

That's not a fact, it's a lie. I am currently serving a ban on your board because it's the only way Romanis can stop me making him look stupid. For factual evidence, just look at post 16 on the linked thread, and tell me why that post merited a 7 day ban.

I eagerly await you thoughts. - view external link

I don't need to check anything out. I have had this misfortune to listen to your silly anti forest rumblings for far too long. I can understand the rams...they are rivals on equal footing..but you are insignificant local also rans

So you can't give me a reason why I was given a ban?

You're not alone, no-one else can either.

I am sure this is not of the remotest interest to rams fans! You have been banned on our site...personally I would have done it ages ago. You are an irritant poster that does not enhance any meaningful discussion. Stick to your own clubs board and talk about your team like most of us do

Stick to your own clubs board and talk about your team like most of us do

That might make sense if over a third of your posts weren't on DCM!!!

Yes agreed because the rams are our main rivals and this is the main reason why you are so obviously such a pain in the rear. Your club are not and will never be our competitors...you have to earn the right to be that. Derby county have. You may well be geographically close but we are worlds apart.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)