+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: FAO Rams in London

FAO Rams in London

Is anyone going to the pub this Sunday to watch the game? It would be good to have a few of us converge on one place.

re: FAO Rams in London

Quote Originally Posted by Bear DCFC
    Is anyone going to the pub this Sunday to watch the game? It would be good to have a few of us converge on one place.
    Sorry mate will be in Nottingham...

Fair one! So I take it you don't fancy giving up your ticket for the Forest game to watch it with me in a pub in London?

Pretty poor excuse there Angry. You could scalp the ticket, save the travel costs and by the beers for everyone going - and still come out of it ahead.

Damped selfish I'd say

Fair one! So I take it you don't fancy giving up your ticket for the Forest game to watch it with me in a pub in London?
    Bear, match, match, Bear ??? Let me see... Ermmm
    MATCH

Are you based down here now? Seem to remember you mentioned relocating awhile ago but thought that was MK way?

Quote Originally Posted by AngryRam
    MATCH

Are you based down here now? Seem to remember you mentioned relocating awhile ago but thought that was MK way?[/quote]

Many people have lived to regret not meeting with me...

I work in London, commute daily to Holborn for work, but will be moving to either Clapham, Battersea or somewhere equally close to central in around a month. I'll be In London Sunday for the game though.

Rog, are you around?

MATCH

Are you based down here now? Seem to remember you mentioned relocating awhile ago but thought that was MK way?[/quote]

Many people have lived to regret not meeting with me...

I work in London, commute daily to Holborn for work, but will be moving to either Clapham, Battersea or somewhere equally close to central in around a month. I'll be In London Sunday for the game though.

Rog, are you around?[/quote]

May I recommend our very own Es***red, he lives near London, but I suspect you'll be one regretting meeting him!

May be around, not sure yet. Where were you thinking of heading for?

To be fair I would Bear!

You can have my ticket for the big game Sunday ... might not be the one you are expecting tho

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)